“A MUST SEE”

97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 183 helpful votes
“A MUST SEE”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Old Florida tourist spot filled with native foliage. This is a must see for everyone who visits Florida. I went here as a little girl 50 years ago and again this year... can only pray it'll be here when my grand-children are old enough to visit.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank MichelleB1101

• Polish first
Houston, Texas
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Not bad, it looks small but it's got alot to see”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

From the outside it looks tiny, but it's a nice place to come for the evening and take a stroll around. If you're feeling overwhelmed at work, just come by and walk around. Quiet and nice place to hang out.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank LBui2014
Jacksonville, FL
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Memories of old Florida”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This was one of the first places my parents took me when they first moved from NY to Florida, way back in 1976 and I always remembered being in awe of all the tropical plants. Visiting again brought back great memories and I am still in awe of all the plants. I was told that the flamingos actually are the same ones as when I was there many years ago. It's worth stopping by for a visit.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Lashep520
Coral Springs, Florida
1,078 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 840 helpful votes
“Sunken Gardens”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

In the 1800's a fishing village built a pier, that village grew. 100 years ago what's now 4th street was a garden. In 1935, 4 acres became "Sunken Gardens", lots of lush plants, later wildlife shows, then a butterfly aviary. The staff is very good.. Carrabba's has adjoining parking lot. Cost $

Visited August 2014
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Not my cup of tea”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I decided to surprise my mother in law and visit this place because she loves flowers. As for her she loved it she loved it as for me and my kids bored out of our minds. Lots of pretty flowers but that's it.

1 Thank flochis