“Beautiful Tour”

St. Petersburg Segway Tours
Ranked #9 of 82 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 hours of being a kid again!!! Take a segway tour with us and discover how beautiful downtown St. Petersburg really is. Ride through some of St. Pete's's most popular destinations with an experienced guide. Tour stops include The Pier, The new Salvador Dali museum, the storied Vinoy Park Hotel, as well as some secret views of our town that will surprise even the locals. It's a great way to show off your town to visitors and guarantee huge smiles & adrenaline rushes for everyone who joins us. Great for ages 12 to the young at heart!
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We took two other couples with us to share the fun. This was not our first tour but it was the best of three (San Antonio, Tarpon Springs, and St. Pete). Segways are fun and very easy to learn to ride. Takes just a couple of minutes to get your footing. We zoomed all over the waterfront and around the big pier in St. Pete, riding mostly on wide sidewalks beside the water and through a couple of marinas. I got a little careless and ran over a curb and got thrown, but even at 64, it was not a bad fall...came out with only a scraped elbow and bruised pride! After dusting off a bit, I was right back on and happily zooming around the park again. Royal Poncianna trees were in full bloom and the weather was delightful. Our guide, Tom, was attentive and knowledgeable, but did not talk so much that it distracted from the beautiful ride. The views were gorgeous and we spotted dolphins and other wild life along the way. Good deal...half price with Groupon. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I live in the area and have wanted to try a segway tour for awhile. It was easier to control than we thought, we were pros within 15 minutes. We want one for ourselves! The tour guide was laid back and likeable. The tour was fun and we even spotted a few dolphins. We definitely plan to ride again soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Our tour guide was Tom, and he was awesome! He was laid back, which made for a relaxing tour. He showed us beautiful, beachy St. Pete. He told us interesting facts about the area. It was a great experience. I highly recommend this experience.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I forgot our guide's name but he was awesome...knowledgeable, laid back, helpful, personable. He showed us many Downtown St. Pete sights but really just riding around on the Segways would have been plenty of fun. Will definitely be doing this again. One of the women on our tour said she had used a different St. Pete Segway tour company and that company put you on "turtle" mode for the first part of the tour and then switched you to rabbit mode later. Our tour guide let us use the full speed of the Segway as we were comfortable with. Soooo much fun!

2  Thank smwhitaker
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I had family visiting from Germany and this was a gift for my youngest nephew's 14th birthday. We did the 2 hour tour. Bobby was our guide and he was excellent. We had so much fun and everybody was very comfortable riding the segways. Great tour for all ages. I would definitely recommend.