“They live up to their name”
Review of PDQ

PDQ
Ranked #165 of 898 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes.
Newark, Delaware
“They live up to their name”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Very quick service through the drive thru. The young lady who took my order was very pleasant and thanked me for my custom. I had the chicken strips meal with honey mustard dipping sauce. The food was hot, well prepared and delicious. It has become my go to restaurant when I am in need of a fast (very) food fix. Much better than the large chain restaurants found on the same street.

• Visited February 2013

Gulf Beaches, Florida
“Fast and Fresh”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I have eaten several times in the last few months and have never been disappointed. The salads are fresh and loaded. The sandwiches are fantastic, my new favorite is the fried turkey breast. Shakes are thick. Fries are great. This location has a good selection of fresh brewed tea and a coke freestyle machine. If you are looking for fast food with a little flair PDQ has it it.

• Visited December 2012
“Refreshing new restaurant!”
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

Our family had 2 crispy chicken salads - one with garlic ranch and one with honey mustard and a chicken strips basket. The salads were super fresh with crisp lettuce, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, and cucumbers complemented by the best chicken strips!!!

Great homemade dipping sauces! Everyone loved the sweet hot sauce (buffalo with mango?) and the buffalo blue.

Only a few menu choices but what they have is excellent. If you want chicken - GO HERE!!!

Priced like a fast food restaurant but provides an atmosphere like a great sit down restaurant. Love the hand washing station immediately inside the door! Great idea!!!

Food was ready before we finished getting our drinks. Kids liked the 'freestyle' coke machine (100+ flavors) and I enjoyed the fresh brewed green tea (Joffrey's).

Dessert??? Yes please! Yummy hand spun strawberry shake and, like others said ... GET THE APPLES AND TOFFEE DIP!!! So yummy and only $2!!!

We will be back - maybe even tomorrow!!! :)

st pete
“VERY PLEASED”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We stopped there on a whim one Sunday afternoon. I thought it was a bbq place because of the smell of sweet smoke in the parking lot. The place was new and immaculate. The service was very friendly and I couldn't believe how fast we got our order. I didn't even have a chance to get our drinks and sit down. The menu is limited to chicken but the tenders were really delicious. The home cut fries were awesome. My wife's salad was large and very good. I'd like to see more of these in our area.

• Visited January 2013
Tampa, Florida
“I know what PDQ really means.”
Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

The service is extremely fast. I have had my food ready before I even got my credit card back.
The grilled turkey sandwich is killer.
The fries are exceptional.
Tenders and salads are also great.
Any place with a Coke Freestyle machine gets and A+ in my book.
Check it out.