“A Beautiful Experience”
Review of Feathered Serpent Gallery - CLOSED

Feathered Serpent Gallery
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I've been to the Feathered Serpent on a number of occasions. The variety of art is stunning.It really is a trip around the world from Latin America to Africa. If you are lucky you might come when there is a musical event. Its a great location for small intimate performances. On the night we came there was a Portuguese Fado singer!! Deinfitely check it out

2  Thank 34607John_D

Reviewed 28 February 2013

The Feathered Serpent Gallery is an intimate gallery locate in what I would call the Tropicana Field district of downtown St. Petersburg. The location is good - lots of other shops and things in the area around it - and I had no trouble finding street parking on my visit.

The gallery is small, but is a well-curated view of artistic works from all over the world. The gallery owner, Linda, is friendly and is able to answer any questions you might have about the work on display.

The gallery also hosts special events and gallery openings, so it is worth a return trip for me.

Downtown St. Petersburg is home to a lot of great galleries, and I would definitely recommend the Feathered Serpent the next time that you are in the area - or make a special trip and after your visit, explore downtown St. Petersburg.

2  Thank ljmansell