“Fantastic atmosphere and amazing staff!”

MacDinton's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #449 of 930 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Irish
Description: MacDinton's is a full service Irish themed bar and restaurant nesteled up next to Jannus Live in down town St. Petersburg, Florida. With constant offerings of live music, Dj's, karaoke, trivia, and enough TV's to broadcast every game you can think of, MacDinton's has something for everyone. The menu consists of Irish classics, shareable bar favorites, and burgers and sandwiches that all wash down nicely with a perfectly poured Guinness.
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This was my first trip to St. Petersburg and I stopped into MacDinton's for a couple of drinks and some food. I was greeted by Tara and James who were both very hospitable, and quite funny. Not long after that I had the opportunity to meet the GM Patrick who was also a class act himself. I had such a great time that I came back later in the evening for a few more drinks and to socialize with the staff. If you want a fun place to hang out and enjoy yourself, this is the place to do it. Thank you guys.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Great Irish Pub,very reasonable prices.When we were there they had live band inside and also outside.Extremely friendly crowd without any idiots.This will be on our agenda anytime we visit the Tampa St.Pete area.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

They have a buy one get one special on all drinks every Sunday. There Gaelic nachos are amazing, it's a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Fat Tire Bomber paired with nachos = mind blown!

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Wandered around for a bit them found this place...completely awesome!!! Love the food & loved it turned into a night club after 11!! Would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I have travelled to Ireland and I typically get frustrated when trying to get a properly poured Guinness, however I am happy to say that MacDinton's DOES pour a proper Guinness. Plus I had a blast playing Jenga on the street. I would definitely recommend a visit.