“INCREDIBLE”

Ranked #269 of 894 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: MacDinton's is a full service Irish themed bar and restaurant nesteled up next to Jannus Live in down town St. Petersburg, Florida. With constant offerings of live music, Dj's, karaoke, trivia, and enough TV's to broadcast every game you can think of, MacDinton's has something for everyone. The menu consists of Irish classics, shareable bar favorites, and burgers and sandwiches that all wash down nicely with a perfectly poured Guinness.
“INCREDIBLE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

This place is incredible! So many outside and inside bars and inside karaoke. So many people place is hopping!

• Visited June 2014
BeSocial T, Public Relations Manager at MacDinton's Irish Pub & Restaurant, responded to this review, 2 May 2016
THANK YOU! We appreciate the review!

Colleyville, TX
“Quite disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Came on a Wednesday night. Good selection of beers, but food was poor. I had the bangers and mash and those sausages had definitely been cooked previously and then reheated. Portion was also very small. A shame really as we had much higher hopes. Staff were very friendly.

Visited April 2014
“Awesome Irish pub!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

This bar has character. Love this place. Being at Jannus landing, it got pretty loud inside so we sat on the front patio and still received excellent service from Mat. And when the place ran short of glasses and my drink came in plastic, he promptly retrieved a glass for me. But my friends margarita glass had shrunk considerably by the end of the night. Although it had the "same amount" of alcohol, still would prefer the drink to be consistent. Other then that, can't wait to go back and try something from their full menu. Friendly staff.

• Visited March 2014
New Port Richey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

My wife and I were married at the Mirror Lake Lyceum in St Pete and we decided to party afterwards at MacDinton's. We had such a great time and the bar staff could not have been more fantastic!! This place is awesome and we are very grateful for the way we treated on our special day.

Visited October 2013
Orlando
“Fantastic atmosphere and amazing staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

This was my first trip to St. Petersburg and I stopped into MacDinton's for a couple of drinks and some food. I was greeted by Tara and James who were both very hospitable, and quite funny. Not long after that I had the opportunity to meet the GM Patrick who was also a class act himself. I had such a great time that I came back later in the evening for a few more drinks and to socialize with the staff. If you want a fun place to hang out and enjoy yourself, this is the place to do it. Thank you guys.

• Visited January 2014