“Good food”

Westshore Pizza
Ranked #400 of 936 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Food is good good prices
The cheese steaks are awesome
Fast deliver and friendly staff
Would recommend to friends

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Very Good! Stranded after a cancelled flight and they delivered to Comfort Suites near the PIE airport...what a lifesaver! Great toppings, crust and sauce!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We order from this Westshore location at least once a week and sometimes multiple times a week. I know that sounds terrible, but when you don't feel like cooking, or going out, you can get nearly anything from Westshore and it will be good. They obviously have pizza, which is great, we always get the XL...nice and thin and yummy...but they also have subs, pasta dishes, salads, desserts, chicken, and sides, so you can always find something for everyone, even if they are fussy! The delivery is fast, the food is good, it's affordable and super convenient...if I didn't have lasagna in the oven, I'd order an XL right now!

Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

During my most recent visit home, I ate at Westshore Pizza and let me tell you it was as good as I remembered it to be 7 yrs ago. Now that I've left I can't even began to eat at another pizza joint. I will save my craving for my once a month trip back home. This pizza is so good I worked across the street from them when I was pregnant and I are their 2 slices and a drink for $6 combo every day! Now my little one is a pizza hound like her mom. Keep up the good eats Westshore!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We didn't feel like leaving the room due to the rain and late hour; called front desk for a recommendation and what a great one it was! They delivered our order to our room in a hour; delicious pizza and chicken breast salad. Highly recommend pizza. Slices are LARGE, so if you want to order by the slice, ONE would more than be enough for most people. It filled what I call "a small pizza box".