“Good food, good service, good atmosphere”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #60 of 923 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Arrived on a busy Friday night but we were quickly seated. We were quickly served beverages and a good supply of warm bread with seasoned oils.

We all choose salads which were tasty and fresh and then went on to entrees of steak, pasta and chicken which we all enjoyed, if was good to have a choice of 6oz or 9oz steak and small or large chicken.

Service was attentive, atmosphere was good.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Every time we find a Carrabas restaurant in a city while traveling, we give them a try. What is great about Carrabas is that even if you don't like pizza or pasta, they have a good selection of beef, chicken and seafood dished to select from. I love pasta and their meat sauce is excellent. You can have your choice of pasta too, which is good, as I like rigatoni. The service was friendly and attentive and the restaurant very clean. Each Carrabas restaurant we have tried are consistently good.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

As a tourist from England, I was initially a little star struck by the idea of a chain Italian restaurant (and we're somewhat deprived of Italian food on our little island anyway) so naturally my previous visits were a little blighted by a giddy sense of awe (or perhaps jet lag). The food is good, don't get me wrong, but it is not worth the price charged. I'm sure I could find a smaller independant restaurant with the same quality of food at a lower expense. You're paying for the brand name, I suppose.

Having said that, the atmosphere is good and because we know one of the waiting staff, we were waited on rather well. I wouldn't call it a romantic meal, but we were kept enterained by the staff singing happy birthday to another guest. For a group of friends or a family, this would be ideal.

I really think the restrooms ought to be moved, too.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

If you are on St. Pete beach don't get caught in the crowded restaurants on the beach. Go out about 5 miles from the beach and avoid the lines and get some great service. We had a great experience and thoroughly enjoyed our meals. We love Carrabba's and this one was no exception. Great spot!
Call ahead. It's not a reservation but it does cut down on wait time.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

My wife went here with friends two nights ago. I mean it's Carrabas how can you go wrong. Well the entire menu seems like it changed. My wife returned her meal that she normally gets asked for a manager and she told them that we would report them to tripadvisor. All of a sudden, my wifes meal was free and she received a big bag of food for a good review. THE POWER OF TRIPADVISER.