“WONDERFUL WEDDING VENUE” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of NOVA 535

NOVA 535
Ranked #25 of 123 things to do in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi, I'm Michael Novilla and I love throwing great parties! So I traveled the world, gathered many amazing ideas and experiences, brought them home to St. Pete, Fl and built us a unique world class event space called NOVA 535. If you're looking for a unique world-class wedding, party or corporate event; like our wild annual NOVAWEEN party, our weekly Entrepreneur Social Club, and other unique experiences, then check us out online to find out out why people's first expression is almost always WOW! =D
Spring Hill, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL WEDDING VENUE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for extending your great hands of hospitality at Stephanie Folker and Andrew Buller's rehearsal and wedding.

As you know I was the Wedding Officiant. You made me feel welcome from the moment I stepped into Nova 535. I shall be happy to recommend your great venue to my brides.

Always a delight working with a pro! (That would be you!)

​Andy LePage
Stress Free Weddings
stressfreeweddings.biz

Visited June 2014
2 Thank THEMARRYINGMAN

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nova 535 is a very unique event space indeed!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have visited Nova 535 many, many times and it truly is an awesome space to hold any type of event.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank ShannonH1971
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NOVA 535”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I spent 18 years in the restaurant service industry throughout the USA and Canada. NOVA 535 is a FANTASTIC venue! The facility is GREAT and Michael and his staff are TOP NOTCH and PROFESSIONAL - I strongly recommend them for your next event!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Paul M
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great, Classy Vibe no matter what the event”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

The owner is a blast, the staff is fun, and the crowd knows it! I have never been disappointed and always partied like a rock star! Don't hesitate to visit if this sounds intriguing.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank ELP2
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nova 535 St Pete Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Being from out of town, we had scheduled our event at another location and it turned out to be inadequate, so on a referral I went to the Nova 535 and almost walked out without even inquiring to available space and rates. I thought way too nice and definitely out of our budget but Mike was very helpful and we got lucky on the date. The event was a hit and all attending could not say enough nice things about the place. We are looking forward to coming back and I recommend that if you are in Pinellas County and having an event, start here and work backwards.

Visited March 2014