“Good but not as good as Victoria's in Merritt Island”
Review of Athenian Garden

Athenian Garden
Ranked #193 of 916 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Greek
Merritt Island, Florida
“Good but not as good as Victoria's in Merritt Island”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had a mediterrean chicken wrap based on the server's recommendation. Chicken was pretty dried out but everything else tasted good. My husband's greek salad was great!

• Visited November 2013

Franklin, Tennessee
“Greek Salad w/ a side of Gyro meat for under $11!!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have literally been eating here since I was a kid. 30 years now. I get the same thing each and every time! Now, mind you - I grew-up going to the tyrone location (original location), but I've had nothing but fantastic service at the 22nd ave and 4th st North location. I sometimes go a couple times each week. The value for amount of food, is just great!

Do yourself a flavor, and treat yourself to a great lunch and/or dinner. I'd LOVE to try any of their desert options and lets be honest - how often do you ever want to try ANY desert option at most restaurants?

• Visited October 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Great Greek food”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

I love Athenian Garden! I've been going to the Athenian Garden across from Tyrone Mall for years and have always enjoyed it. Now I've started going to this location because of convenience. The staff are friendly and nice. I must say that the food doesn't come out as quick as the other location, but it's okay. I usually get the chicken salad sandwich and it is delicious! The dressing in the Greek salad is also very good and you can dip the bread in the dressing - yum! I also like the chocolate kok I believed it's spelled for dessert. So why didn't I give this a perfect rating? Because I like the one in Tyrone a little bit better, but don't get me wrong, this is a close second.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“I have had better Greek food”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We stopped here for a late dinner after a flight home. The first time we were here, it was for lunch and it was definitely a better experience. Tonight the service was very good, but some of the food seemed tired. Our appetizer plate was very good and fresh and the salad was crisp and delicious. However my husband's moussaka was gummy and seemed to have been reheated. Taste was just OK. My gyro had meat that was crisp like it had been reheated - but the flavor was fun. I think we will stick to lunch for this place in the future

• Visited September 2013
“I can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I ordered a greek salad, broiled salmon, and greek potatoes the other day. I got it to go and not only was it ready when the said it would be. The food was seasoned well and the salmon was not dry. Some places do not take their time to cook to go others nicely but Athenian Gardens did their job. I can't wait to go back. Inside the place was cozy and intimate so it would be perfect for a date or an evening out with the girls/guys. I give this place 5 stars and an A+. Also I only paid $15 for the entire meal and they have me some really good bread as well

• Visited September 2013