“Great sushi!”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly
“Great sushi!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

On vacation at a local condo - ordered some takeout sushi. It was a little pricey but when I saw and tasted the rolls I was pleased. Very fresh and very tasty. The inside of the restaurant is absolutely gorgeous - the staff was dressed in Thai apparel which was beautiful. I found the hostess to be helpful. They prepared my take out order quickly. I plan to order again before we head home!

• Visited June 2014

Columbus, OH
“Best Curry”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Hands down the best Green Curry in St. Pete. We eat Thai food at least once on every trip to Florida but this was the first time we've tried Lanna Thai. Loved the green curry and the massaman curry. The tom kha soup was excellent too. Highly recommend this place if you want authentic Thai curry at reasonable prices. We will be back.

• Visited March 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
“Very Good Food & Prices”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The Early Bird Special was a great deal. Reasonable prices and very good food plus nice portions. Atmosphere is beautiful

Visited February 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Wonderful Thai dinner”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Lanna-Thai was recommended by one of our Thai friends at work. The inside of the restaurant is beautiful. The food was very fresh, large portions, and the seasonings were spot on....not too hot, not too mild. The service was very friendly and knowledgeable. We will be back!

• Visited December 2013
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Best Thai food I have ever had. ”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Our daughter in law who is Thai took us here saying they have authentic Thai food. My was this food great, it was the best Asian meal I have had and I waddled away stuffed, they give you so much food and it tastes so good you don't want to waste it.