All reviews within waking distance large living room close to downtown the main house comfortable place to stay downtown st rib meat business travel excellent location breakfast room coffee maker sabrina pete wedding northeast vinoy laundry
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a quick honeymoon weekend. We loved it. Sabrina, who manages the inn was amazing. The room was very clean and the bed was comfy. A wonderful experience. We felt great to give the inn our business rather than one of the chains. It was truly a unique weekend. Also, so convenient to everything downtown. We never used our car. Walked and biked everywhere.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PonceDeLeonHotel, Manager at The Mansion House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you Kristin for your review and choosing the Mansion Inn for your honeymoon weekend. I'm really glad that you had a lovely time at the Mansion. Hope you come back to celebrate your anniversary at the Mansion Inn. xoxoox Sabrina - Mansion Inn Manager/Host. :)

Reviewed 7 May 2017

My 2nd stay at the Mansion Inn we enjoyed all of down town via walking even the Bayfront and farmers market on Saturday after a fun filled First Friday night in down town. The place is cute, small and cozy yes the floors creek and the building is aged but the sheets and towels are all clean and fresh the staff is caring and nice i feel like family and will stay again- this is my goto place in down town st pete.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PonceDeLeonHotel, Manager at The Mansion House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay again for the 2nd time. I can't wait to see you for the 3rd time. See you soon. :) Sabrina - Mansion Inn Manager/Host

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This was one of the friendliest and accommodating places I have ever stayed. Sabrina was fabulous! With limited parking Sabrina made it work for everyone to have a place to park. I will stay there again and recommend it to others. The location was the perfect walking distance to just about everything.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. And most of all thank you for your review on how well I get all my guests parked in a spot. Also thank you for recommending the Mansion Inn and me to others. Can't wait to see you again. Sabrina - Mansion Inn Manager/Host

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We stayed four nights at the Mansion Inn visiting with the offspring. Sabrina was marvelous to deal with. What's "Triple C" you may ask? Clean, comfortable, and convenient! This is within a few blocks of all the Northeast district waterfront shops, restaurants and the Dali Museum; easily walkable. The room was modest in size (it IS an older place after all), but has all the usual amenities. We had a queen room, which is not cheap, but quite affordable for all it offers. The location is simply magnificent with one of those green coffee joints a mere 4 blocks away. Stay here! You'll thank me.

1  Thank puckerstoppled

The Triple C. I love it. So glad that you enjoyed your stay. Can't wait to see you again. Sabrina - Mansion Inn Manager/Host

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed for (2) nights and couldn't have asked for better. Put in Pembrook room which was private and spacious. Sabrina was full of suggestions and so pleasant to deal with. Found the inn to be within walking distance of all the attractions but far enough off Beach Dr. to allow for quiet, relaxing stay. Already trying to figure out when we can return again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracy B

Awww. Thank you for your review. You have my number to call when you are ready to come back. Can't wait to see you. Sabrina -Mansion Inn Manager/Host