“A great time!!”

Pro Karting Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Race European-style go karts at speeds up to 50 MPH. The fastest, most exciting go karting experience in Florida! Newly renovated welcoming drivers from age 2 yrs old and up.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great people, Great Service, Great Track! Bobbie, Terry, Tiffany and the rest of the staff at Pro Karting made sure our group had a fantastic time!

Courteous and safety conscious staff ensured exciting and competitive racing!!

Cant wait to go back!!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Just went to Pro Karting Experience with a group of friends, had a great time !!! Need some more seat time though, only my 3rd time in a Kart..

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great place!!! I took all 3 of my kids 11,9,9 and they have been begging to go back.....The owner Terry was very informative and very safety driven. He explained the rules to the kids and when they spun out his staff was there to get them going again ........I think i got the slowest lap time around the track but that's cause i was being a scary punk ...THEM CARS GOT GET UP!!!!!!.....
Ill beat everybody's time next time.....I'm coming for you record Terry!!! ..........Scrap Doo.

1  Thank SCRAPDOO
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Went here in May with my 18 year old daughter. The staff had no idea what was going on. There was LOT of hurry up and waiting going on. I get that it's hot outside but we're hot too and we aren't getting paid! The karts broke down, the staff yelled at some people for something but then let other people doing the same things go without reason or rhyme. We were miserable so instead of spending the money we already paid them to continue being miserable we left. Cost the same! Stay and be miserable or leave and find something else to do. The next day we went to an Indoor track in Clearwater. We had a LOT of fun that day!

3  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Was a fun experience with great customer service. I would be going again in a couple days with my family