“Always the same...”
Review of Hooters - Tyrone

Hooters - Tyrone
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters - Tyrone is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #586 of 902 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Treasure Island, Florida
“Always the same...”
Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

Food was ok, nothing to brag about. Not really sure why I stopped in here to eat. The service from the bartender was slow but okay since I'm not in a hurry. The food runner just about dropped my plate in my lap. All she said was woops and walked away....

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Tyrone, responded to this review, 20 February 2013
Hi there,

I'm truly sorry that this is such a delayed response, however, we do appreciate the feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience.

Tampa
“Great Staff”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Fun and professional staff, but not imipressed with the food. The burgers were a bit on the rare side - small side of fires, the wings were a dissapointment - I've had better at so many other places. If they would focus on improving the quality of the food they would do better.

• Visited December 2012
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and give us your feedback. I'm sorry for the delayed response but we do appreciate the input and will be sure to pass it along.

“worst wings”
Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

save your money. i should've threw out the wings and ate the styrofoam carton! no taste at all. must have used frozen wings

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the delayed response and that you didn't enjoy your wings. I hope that you do choose to give us (and our wings) another shot sometime. Thank you for taking the time to write a review because we do take feedback into account.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“I guess you have to be a man to realy like Hooters?!”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Sorry for my 'title'. The food and drink is ok and the waitresses are friendly. Can't really say a lot more...

Visited September 2012
Hi there,
I'm very sorry for the delay in response but we appreciate your feedback. Hope that you choose to come visit us again soon!
Tampa, Florida
“great fun”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

this is a great location, inside the Tyrone Square Shopping Mall, you can shop, beautify, and enjoy a great meal in a fun atmosphere. The food is consistently good. The service staff is always upbeat and professional. Lots of parking, safe area, open after mall hours. I would recommend this location for a satisfying experience.

• Visited October 2012
We're very sorry for the delayed response but thank you for taking the time to write a review! We hope that you come visit us again soon!