“Amazing Food”
Review of Hooters - Tyrone

Hooters - Tyrone
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters - Tyrone is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #565 of 935 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Reviewed 6 April 2013

This is the best Mahi Mahi sandwich in the entire pinellas county. I have lived here since 1981. Blackened Mahi Mahi. We have always had great service and we come here all the time even though we could go to Berns Steak House instead. Their chef salad is also amazing as well and the Buffalo Chicken sandwich. I could go on and on. This place is great !! Positive attitudes from the staff as well.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Tyrone, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Hi there!

Thank you for the great review! You sound like a loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you in again soon.

Take care.

Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

Food was ok, nothing to brag about. Not really sure why I stopped in here to eat. The service from the bartender was slow but okay since I'm not in a hurry. The food runner just about dropped my plate in my lap. All she said was woops and walked away....

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Tyrone, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

Hi there,

I'm truly sorry that this is such a delayed response, however, we do appreciate the feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Fun and professional staff, but not imipressed with the food. The burgers were a bit on the rare side - small side of fires, the wings were a dissapointment - I've had better at so many other places. If they would focus on improving the quality of the food they would do better.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and give us your feedback. I'm sorry for the delayed response but we do appreciate the input and will be sure to pass it along.

Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

save your money. i should've threw out the wings and ate the styrofoam carton! no taste at all. must have used frozen wings

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the delayed response and that you didn't enjoy your wings. I hope that you do choose to give us (and our wings) another shot sometime. Thank you for taking the time to write a review because we do take feedback into account.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

Sorry for my 'title'. The food and drink is ok and the waitresses are friendly. Can't really say a lot more...

Hi there,
I'm very sorry for the delay in response but we appreciate your feedback. Hope that you choose to come visit us again soon!