“So Fab!!!”

Ranked #85 of 935 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$25 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

I have been coming to Bankok 9 for years, and the place still rocks! The miso soup and ginger salad is reason alone to come! Sushi is always fresh, and the red curry is my favorite. I usually get it with shrimp they are large and fresh! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Like: decor, definitely decent food at reasonable prices. The food presentation was lovely. Clearly locals eat there frequently. Decent waitstaff.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Love this place. I usually sit at the sushi bar. The sushi is always fresh and I am a huge fan of the peanut chicken. They have excellent lunch specials and fast friendly service. I have been eating here for years.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

We had dinner here on a Saturday night. It is not fancy but not dumpy at all, very clean and nice.

The food was fresh and subtle, delicious.

The staff was excellent, very attentive and helpful.

We will absolutely go back.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Had lunch here, yellow curry dish. Excellent flavor! Service was very friendly and very fast (lunchtime). I will definitely be back for more!