“Can I just say.... yum???”

9 Bangkok Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 902 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$25 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Florida
“Can I just say.... yum???”
Reviewed 22 April 2009

I read a bad review on this restaraunt and it surprised me. I have been to this place 5 times or more, and everytime the food has been consistant ,and yummy! I usually get the red or green curry with the shrimp. It is priced low, the spices are awesome (I get Thai hot, and trust me it's hot!) The vegetales are fresh, and brightly colored. I have also had the sushi which was fresh and very good. The place inside looks upper scale, in a casual neighborhood. They clean each table with a glass cleaner between people so the tables are sparkling clean. The restrooms were the cleanest public restrooms i have ever seen. The service was very timely, but i cant say the wait staff was warm and fuzzy. Just professional at getting the job done. I would definitely go back and definitely take company back there!

1 Thank SpillThWine

St. Petersburg
“Go elsewhere”
Reviewed 20 December 2008

Waited 20 minutes just to be greeted and the food was sub par. There are at least 3 other Thai restaurants downtown, any of them are much better.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Place for Lunch! Fast service, dining room decor is tasteful and interesting. Spring Roll, soup and Phad Thai at...”
Reviewed 15 June 2008

Great Place for Lunch! Fast service, dining room decor is tasteful and interesting. Spring Roll, soup and Phad Thai at a great price!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My co-workers and I go here once a week...best sushi lunch around!”
Reviewed 30 May 2008

My co-workers and I go here once a week...best sushi lunch around!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“From the outside, you'd...”
Reviewed 4 April 2008

From the outside, you'd never guess this is one of the best Thai restaurants in the entire Tampa Bay area.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook