“Real Italian Market in the middle of St. Petersburg!”

Mazzaro's Italian Market
Price range: US$5 - US$5
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Real Italian Market in the middle of St. Petersburg!”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

My co-workers suggested a sandwich from Mazzaro's for lunch. I expected a run of the mill sub or hero. Boy was I wrong. The sandwich of the day was grilled panini (homemade bread), with turkey, tomatoes, mozzarella and pesto. For $5.50. The market had a wine room, chese room and so many olive oils and vinegars. I wish we had more time to look around. Get there early, because lunch brings in a crowd and for good reason!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Ladybug116

• Polish first
Nashua, New Hampshire
“That's Italian at its best”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I was born in Italy and visit often with Mazzaro's to get stuff that I could get only in Boston or New York (outside Italy of course). The people are friendly the Italian way ... what you want means thatnk you for visiting how can I help you . Sandwiches are great. Their fresh pasta and sauces make me think that I am in old quarter of Rome if I close my eyes. They have a large selection of Italian cheese and you can have whatever you want as long as you are ready to pay for it. I love them.

1 Thank Luigi D
Clearwater, FL
“Great Place for Lunch or Catering”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Locals secret! The sandwiches for lunch are unbelievable. Share one as they are huge. Sit out back if it's not too hot outside, or take out. The real secret here is picking up their pre-made foods and serving them at home as if they are homemade. I have to feed sports teams all the time and a favorite meal are the meatballs from Mazzaro's. We make meatball sliders from them, but they are great to serve on the side with homemade lasagna or pasta. Try their fresh hand made pastas, too. The lasagna noodles make my lasagna worthy of a prize!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank LynnGibb
Lakeland, Florida
“Great pastries, sandwhiches and coffee.”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I love this place, so sad is so far from my town Lakeland and that they are closed Sundays and Saturday's afternoons.

1 Thank Ivonne R
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

When I walked into this store I was shocked full of amazement. All the foods you can buy, Wow!! We ordered lunch. I had the best Gyro ever!! Check out the bakery. Mmm delicious cakes we tried. I also purchased a blueberry bread loaf and it is so wonderful!! I wish that I had a market like this in my hometown.

1 Thank Melissa S