“One of our favorites”

Mazzaro's Italian Market
Price range: US$5 - US$5
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

We discovered Mazzaro's last year and it was the first thing we put on our itinerary for this year. They have both a restaurant and a market full of authentic Italian products. We ate at the deli and the food was delicious again. There is seating outside but not much inside. It is a small price to pay for the good food.
We brought our cooler intent on taking home cheese, meats, fresh and dried pasta along with other things we could not find where we live. They also have a bakery with various fresh breads and desserts. They also now have a kitchen store next door.
I highly recommend a visit but be prepared to want to take home a lot more than the food you eat.

1 Thank CJMatheny

• Polish first
Staten Island, New York
“Sorry place is overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

This store is really nice and has a lot of selections. The bakery is nice as well as the wine room the deli and meat cases look a mess. With that said I wanted to make a family sauce for my family the chop meat was okay looked a little brown for me they have way to much meat just sitting in the case. Also, I needed ground pork and veal and this was frozen was not to happy with that as I have no idea as to how quick the meat is in and out. This is not the same for a NY Italian market you walk in and everything is right there. People do not look where they are walking in this store as it is crowded and it is annoying. We also bought a salami sandwich which had three pieces of salami on it three. I also took a photo which I will upload so when people say "no way" I can show them. The roasted peppers were excellent though definitely recommend trying those. I also liked how they have a little spice section. However, I did not like buying herbs and spices in little plastic ziplock bags. They also have a store that sells pots and pans which looked really nice.

5 Thank John M
Locust Dale, Virginia
“Surprising Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

I only had cappuccino and dessert, but I conversed with several patrons that were having pizza and sandwiches. Everyone was super pleased with the food and drink, as was I. I was concerned about how long it took to get dessert as the line was very long, but it was well worth the wait.

2 Thank Donald D
Salisbury, Maryland
“Deli, Coffe Bar and more....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

On a visit to Orlando FL, my cousin decided to take me to lunch. We drove a little over an hour to Saint Petersburg. I didn't know what to expect but upon arrival all I can say is, if it would have taken 2 hours the trip would have been worth it. A Deli that would make any NY'er happy. A coffee bar that would make any coffee lover drool. Also in the same building, an excellent bakery, wine selection, butcher shop, imported foods, and cheeses. I was there on a Wednesday, it was a little crowded but I didn't have to wait long. I was told on the weekends the place is packed, plan accordingly. If your in the area, it's a must go. If your within a hour, take the trip.

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank JMGute
Atlanta, Georgia
“LOVE THIS PLACE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

If I only had a place like this near me- I would shop there all the time! We stopped in for breakfast- sat at the coffee bar and had a maple ring and a sausage roll- which was like the softest most delicious garlic bread stuffed with sausage. I probably could have spent hours in there and bought everything in the store if I had the time and money. Case after case of beautifully pastries and prepared foods- this place is my heaven! We had to go back the next day so my husband could get another sausage roll- he has not stopped talking about them! Both times we went at different times of the day and they were busy- I'm guessing they're probably always busy. Please Mazzaros- come to Atlanta and open one here!

3 Thank LWickiser