Located in Carillon park in proximity to Transamerica, Raymond James and Franklin Templeton. Has a nice restaurant with a mini Dali Museum. We had a room on 6th floor with the view of the lake. It is nice to walk around the lake which has quite a few turtles, herons and many more critters. The front desk staff is extremely helpful and courteous. There is a Publix in walking distance and great places to eat are in close proximity. When you get out of the park right across the street you have Panera.
Will stay again and recommend it to everyone who wants to enjoy the great pool and a hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park St. Petersburg, Florida