“Renovated with Superb Staff”

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast
Ranked #21 of 42 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Houston, Texas
“Renovated with Superb Staff”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Convenient location, completely redone by La Quinta. The rooms are spacious and fresh with high ceilings and huge bathrooms. The beds and linens are akin to something you would find in Washington, DC at $300 a night. Since it is on 4th Street there are many dining choices close by; I would recommend the Winghouse in walking distance. It is obvious that the management of La Quinta has had a meeting and decided that there are many hotel choices and we want to be your go-to hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Vinay P, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and would love to have you as our guest again when you need lodging in St. Petersburg. Have a wonderful day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The folks at this LQ location go out of their way to be helpful. I have two examples:

1) My husband and I had a load in the back of our truck for delivery the day after we arrived. Hotel staff told us to keep the truck under the roof of the "check-in" area in order to keep the contents dry from evening thunder storms.

2) I was out walking my dog one evening when it began to rain. The gentleman at the desk met me at the door with a towel so I could dry off my dog and myself prior to going to our room. I have only heard of such service in a work of fiction - I have never experienced such consideration before!

I definitely will be staying at this LQ again on my next trip to St Petersburg!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
I am very happy that you had a nice stay at this hotel and am also happy to hear that my staff treated you so well. We will look forward to seeing you again soon!
Fort Pierce, Florida
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This LaQuinta has impeccable accommodations! The rooms are spacious, very clean and the staff is the best--starting with Tom at check in. Our feline travels with us and is welcomed here as a guest too!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank FPGatormom
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at St. Petersburg Northeast La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We stayed at the La. Quinta Inn in St. Petersburg, FL. on 4th st. from Aug. 16,17,18 and check out on the 19th. The staff was friendly especially Tom at check in. Hotel was clean, rooms are spacious, beds comfy. Cindy are house keeper went out of her way to help us.Location of the Hotel is close to downtown, Ray Baseball { Tropicana Field } and the Interstate 275. Note: The Continental breakfast is included and has lots of choices.

Room Tip: Note: La. Quinta Inn is Dog friendly [ pets stay free ] We had a room on the 3th floor #310 we were...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I can appreciate a pet-friendly hotel and have stayed in many before. The typical policy is that guests are allowed to have pets in the room while the guests are in the room. This hotel is different: guests are allowed to leave pets in the room unattended, with the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, for as long as they want. The result is a hallway filled with the sound of sad, frightened, barking dogs from 8 a.m. until 11 p.m. It is impossible to relax during the day or watch television because of this. The final straw was the "puddle" I walked through on my way to the guest laundry one day.

I like dogs as much as the next person, but this hotel made it clear that the dogs were more important than paying human guests. Even another guest, herself walking two dogs, remarked about how many barking dogs could be heard all day long. I will avoid this hotel--and all La Quintas--in the future. That's a shame, because the rooms were clean and spacious and the location perfect for visting our daughter.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta. We hope you will give us another chance in the future as we are implementing new items into the hotel at the moment.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.
Mount Dora, FL
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Our group stayed here this weekend and not one complaint was noted. Hotel property is well taken care of, small sitting are with tv in lobby, dining area where the free breakfast (included) has small tables, seats 3 but hot food was replenished frequently.
Tom , the manager was most helpful and seemed to e there all the time!.
Rooms appear to have been frequently redone and were fresh and colorful. We had a handicap assisted room with a roll in shower (padded bath seat and hand rails) which was very accommodating..
Hotel is only 15 minutes from downtown and located right on 4th St N (just 10 minutes south of 275.
Although the hotel is pet friendly, there were no offensive odors and our dogs were treated like guests.

Room Tip: Although our room faced the street, there was a parking lot between us so we did not have our sleep...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends

Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I've stayed at this location several times to visit my grandmother who is at a home nearby and the last time I stayed there were some issues. Tom the manager who I always see at check in, but was not there on my day of checkout when we had the issues followed up with me by phone and email and made sure to take care of the issues. I was totally impressed with the level of follow up and will definitely be returning. You can't always make an experience perfect every time, but the way the company/manager deals with the issues when they come up speaks volumes. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family