“Amazing experience!”

Ranked #20 of 42 Hotels in St. Petersburg
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

From check in to check out......my experience with EVERY member of the staff, even the housekeepers was simply amazing! I'm will go out of my way on every future trip to stay only at LaQuinta! Way to go!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
It pleasures me very much that you had such an amazing experieince while staying with us. We strive to provide the besty accomations possible for all of our guests. I will certainly share your review and kind words to my entire staff. I am also very happy to hear that you will be staying with La Quinta in the future. I would reccomend you join our Returns Programs if you have not already done so. I look forward to seeing you when you stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The room was leaking rain water and the tap in the bath tub fell apart when we tried to use it. We called management and maintenance worker was not in building at the time. They were supportive however.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank bethsarahwright
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
I am very sorry to hear about the problems you face when you stayed with us. Please believe me when I say that this is not how we operate. I have addressed the issue with the staff to prevent this from happening again. Earlier this morning I sent you an email will an adjustment back to your credit card. Please take a look in your inbox. If you have not recieved it, please give us a call at the hotel 727-525-1800 and any one from the desk will be able to send that to you.

Again I apologize about what happened, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is a pet friendly Hotel. We (Family) spent a night in this Hotel when I went to visit my Company Head Quarters in St. Petersburg,Fl. I can honestly say that other than very easy access to town proper and other nearby places to go with, the Hotel is really good for a mid-level traveler. Price is affordable by your pocket. We came from Illinois and Mr. Jay P.(owner) really made some action for us considering that check In time is 3:00 pm and I was already by the door @10:30am. Rooms --excellent,---microwave and fridge in the room. I had a good conversation with Mr. Jay and I am sure the next time I go to St. Petersburg I sure will check In again to La Quinta Inn and Suites, 4th st. North.

Room 315-320

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank cvinca
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Mr. Vinca, I am very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you were able to find us located near you company HQ. We strive to create positive experiences, and in your case I feel we have lived up to that statement. I am also very glad to here that you were able to get checked in very early in the morning and the early check in fee was waived for you. I do however want to apologize that we were not able to get you rooms closer together or connecting as that is was you requested at check in. We will see you very soon!
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Okay place, found a goldfish on the side of my bed they obviously don't clean that well but nice enough. The rooms have no ventilation smelled weird. I was in town looking for a place near downtown so it was sufficient ................,,,,,,

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
I want to apologize for the subpar stay you had at our hotel. We strive to create memorable experiences for all of our guests. Although this may have been an isolated instance, we will make sure that this does not happen again to you are any other guests. We hope that you will give us another chance to prove that we do create positive and memorable experiences. We hope to see you again soon.
Bowmanville, Canada
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly. The continental breakfast was great and the waffles were a hit with my daughter. we were very close to downtown St Petersburg which was great for going to dinner or walking the boardwalk. The only disappointment was the pool wasn't heated.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with and that your daughter was a big fan of the waffles. I am also very happy that you found our hotel to be conveniently located to areas of you had interest. I do however want to apologize about the pool not being heated. As you can understand in Florida, a heated pool would only get use 4-6 weeks out of the year. I do hope this has not deterred your from returning to our hotel in the near future. We hope to see you again soon.
Sylvania, Ohio
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Lobby and halls are spotless. Room is clean but desk leg is broken and drawer missing. A 4" stain on the upholstered foot rest. The front desk initiated a rate adjustment due to sleep interruptions caused by a neighbor's smoke alarm, which was appreciated. The pool deck contains 4 chairs and 2 lounges which receive no sun after 3:00 PM mid-March.

Room Tip: It appears guests with pets get located on the 3rd floor. Lots of shopping and restaurants along 4th...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to you staying with us again in the near future. When booking please mention you would like non-pet floor and we can avoid you smelling and hearing pets.
Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We needed a place to stay in St. Pete's and opted for this hotel. We are regular La Quinta Inn guests and stay in this chain whenever we travel. Our room was well equipped with a fridge and micro, desk and comfy bed. We were surprised to see what appeared to be a punched out hole in the wall that had been patched, but not painted. The door stop had a rubber disk stuck to the wall where the door knob would hit, but had fallen off and the wall badly bruised. The bath sink was also quite slow. Still, it was a comfortable overnight and nice breakfast in the morning as we expect from this chain.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
I am glad to hear that you are a loyal La Quinta guest. I do however apologize about the patch on the wall that was not painted. Our goal is to serve our guest with the best accommodations possible. I do hope this recent stay has not deterred you from staying with us in the future.