Made reservations at this Inn because (a) LaQuinta (b) near family and (C) LaQuinta are dog friendly. Reserved online. Heading to St. Pete for a dog show and to visit family.
After 10 hour drive from Mississippi, we got the hotel no problem. I went into office, reservations in hand. Front desk proudly displayed the LaQuinta "dog friendly" pledge.
Started doing the paper work, clerk had my credit card when she informed me that only dogs under 40 pounds allowed. My dogs aren't under 40 pounds. I advised her of that and that we were in town for an obedience dog show. Both dogs multi titled in obedience also both certified therapy dogs.
After consulting with her boss, was told that dogs COULD stay, but at a charge of $35.00 per dog per night!!! Stay was for 4 days.. so $280.00 for dogs.
We drove to the LaQuinta on 34th St. North and had a wonderful time. Found out this location is not 'corporate owned' but rather a franchise :(
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast Hotel St. Petersburg
- La Quinta Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Northeast
- Best Western Saint Petersburg
- Best Western St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Best Western
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast Florida