Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275
US$197
  • Breakfast included
US$172
Staybridge.com
The Cordova Inn(St. Petersburg)
US$123
Hotels.com
US$253
US$201
  • Restaurant
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanhi expressfront deskegg white omelettedoor frametropicana fieldrays gamechoose this hotelsofa bedminute driveyogurtmini fridgefitness centervery nice hotelst petepk
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Situated just beside the highway in a quiet block, close to Cracker Barrel if you fancy old time food. Nice beds and a real breakfast with fruit and hot items. We used the pool area, small but enough for the few people that used it. Pool could be cleaned better. Friendly staff and reasonable prized.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ResenarSverige
Reviewed 1 July 2012

We stayed two nights at the Hotel and both nights were great. The staff was very friendly, Lisa and Craig, also a mention to the lady working the breakfast area on June 30th in the morning. The shuttle over to the Rays game was amazing, picked us up and dropped us off with no hassles at all. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone, quick 20 minute trip to the beach, or back into Tampa. Thank you Holiday Inn for a nice stay. You don't get an excellent for no mints on my pillow.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve F
Raj T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Hello Steve F

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express,St Petersburg.Our staff is always extremely pleased to hear how they are doing and i will make sure that i pass on your kind words to Lisa,Craig and to our breakfast staff as well.
Our complimentary shuttle service to and from the Tropicana Field is a always a huge hit with all our guests as it takes the issue of getting to the stadium and back out of the equation all together whereby you can enjoy the game and not have to worry about traffic and parking
We once again would like to thank you for choosing us and look forward to assisting you with your future lodging needs in St.Petersburg.FL.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

This was my first visit to the Tampa/St. Petersburg area. I got caught in bad weather trying to get back home the St. Pete bridge was closed due to bad weather conditions of tropical storm debby and tornados watches was in place.

I think I was too worried about the weather to enjoy my one night stay but the front desk gentleman was very polite and had words of comfort to me since I was travelliing alone and was caught in the stormy. My room on the clean large and spacious beds were very comfortable.

My only complaint was the light from the pool area came in between my window through white curtains the privacy drapes the rod did not extend to closed the area that was open for me creating a privacy issue because there is a back parking lot and I was on the ground floor room 122.

I enjoy my breaksfast before I headed out the next day requested a late check out which the accomodated me but I decided to leave before check out and head home.

If I ever visit the St Pete area I would book at this location and enjoy eating next door to Cracker Barrel

Room Tip: Nice breaksfast selection
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo

Hello Jarrieta55,

Thank You ! for your kind words and are pleased that we could be of assistance during your travels in bad weather.I will certainly pass on the compliment to the front desk staff.We have also noted your comment on the blinds not closing all the way and have assigned the appropriate personel to resolve it

Reviewed 21 June 2012

I recently stayed here while in town for some Rays baseball games. I chose to stay here based on recent reviews and location. It was exactly what I was expecting. The service was great and rooms were clean. The area surrounding the hotel seemed safe and pretty quiet. The complimentary shuttle service provided for Rays home games is great. It runs every half hour for two hours before the game starts and an hour after the game. I attended the the 15 inning game against the Marlins but no worries, the shuttle was waiting for me after the game. Overall, this is an excellent place to stay while in St. Pete, and I will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adam850

Hello Adam850

We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable while you were in town to watch the Rays and that you were able to make use of our free shuttle service to and from the games.We hope to see you again if you are ever in the St.Petersburg,FL area

Reviewed 2 May 2012

I travel all over west FL. and when i have to go to Pinnellas county I stay with Lisa and the good people of Holiday Inn Express. They treat me right and are the freindliest of all hotels there. They know me when I walk in and know what I expect and always deliver.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Gregg H

Hello Gregg H,

Thank You ! for all your kind words towards our staff and Lisa.Our staff loves hearing about how they are doing and I will make sure to pass on the compliments and look forward to taking care of your lodging needs next time you are in the St Petersburg Fl area