We stayed here after our trip to Orlando to visit a family friend, who actually paid for our stay. This hotel is located right off the I-275 and right next door is a Cracker Barrell. For being close to the Interstate, it's a quiet hotel, but lighting in the parking lot is darker than we're used to. It's a clean hotel that has a free breakfast downstairs that serves hot and cold breakfast.
If you are staying here, it's basically a hotel just to rest up in and go. There is not too much that you can really do around the immediate area, and to get around you would have to fight traffic. The closest we got to shopping was in Seminole and also near Gandy, but as for the immediate area we didn't see a lot to do. We had a comfortable evening sleeping there. The televisions are dated... the old tube tvs, and they do have a microwave and refridgerator in each room. The bathrooms were clean, but around the corners were mold spots and even a hand print on the shower wall.
Overall, it was a nice stay. The hotel is decent and easy access to the Interstate. We didn't eat downstairs, but we walked to Cracker Barrell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.Come and explore the beauty of St. Petersburg, FL here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg, Home of Tampa Bay Rays! This newly refreshed property is conveniently located in a quite area off of I-275, and is only minutes away from Tropicana Field, Tampa International Airport (TPA), St. Pete-Clearwater Airport (PIE), Downtown Saint Pete. & other major attractions.During your stay experience & enjoy our excellent service, hot breakfast bar every morning, check your email at the business center, relax at the heated pool, or workout at the fitness center. Visit the Cracker Barrel, steps away from the hotel, or discover new cuisine at many other easily accessible Tampa Bay Restaurants. Attractions within 5 MI: Tropicana Field, Vinoy Golf Resort, Mahaffey Theater, The Coliseum, The Pier & Aquarium, Baywalk Mall, Sunken Garden, & Salvador Dali Museum. Within 30 MI: award winning beaches, Skyway Bridge, Busch Gardens, Ft. Desoto Park, & Raymond James Stadium.Business parks within 5 MI: Downtown St. Petersburg, Gateway Business Centre, Koger Center, and Carillon Business Center. Hospitals within 5 MI: All Children s Hospital, Bay Front Medical Center, St. Anthony s Hospital, Edward White Hospital, Northside Hospital, Bay Pines VA Medical Center, and St. Petersburg General Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites St. Petersburg North i-275
- Holiday Inn St Petersburg
- Holiday Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 Florida