While the location is convenient and services adequate for business purposes, I cannot suggest this hotel for a wekend stay, unless you are part of a large group (wedding, anniverary, alumni) and willing to accept noise late into the night. As an "Elite" member my spouse an I were assigned a room on the top floor, which we assumed was a good sign, only to notice that were surrounde by rooms occupied by a wedding party, moving in and out of rooms, congregating and having fun in the hallway, slamming doors open shut. Making the front desk aware around midnight, we were offered a room on a lower floor, which solved the problem. But who wants to move in the middle of the night? Why did we get first a room surrounded by a party group. Other than that, the rooms are adequate for this segment of hotel. It is a renovated historical hotel, so do not expect a modern, fresh ambiance. Did not use pool or gym, but area looked ok for the size of the hotel. Unless you are in a hurry for breakfast, you can probably do better in a local coffe shop.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Marriott Saint Petersburg
- Courtyard Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Marriott
- Saint Petersburg Courtyard
- Courtyard St. Petersburg Downtown Florida