All reviews hydro massage massage chair front desk cracker barrel across the street highway for easy access room was clean breakfast attendant water pressure recommend this hotel included breakfast breakfast bar great place to stay hot breakfast outdoor pool convenient location stayed here for one night hotel is located
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Really good hotel :) couldn't ask for more ! Really cool massage chairs and really cool staff c; and on top of that close to the beach , good rates , makes me feel like I am at home. Me and my family felt safe when on vacation

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank Nathan Y
COMFORTSTPETE, General Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear Nathan,
Thank you very much for your online feedback. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your logging needs. I am so glad you enjoy your stay.
Thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you again.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Stayed here for the St Peterburg's bowl game. The hotel was clean and the folks at the front desk where extremely friendly. The bar area was nice to watch the NFL games.

I would stay there again! My adult children loved the massage chairs.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jodi H

Dear Jodi
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I am so glad you enjoy your stay, and we appreciate all your kind words in regards staff services hotel. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service.
Comfort Inn North

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Great hotel, staff is awesome very friendly and helpful! Breakfast great! Easy access to get to the beaches quickly the hotel is located right off highway! Definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the St. Petersburg area

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear tbrk4201
thank you for staying with us, appreciate your kind words. please do visit us when you are in town.

GM comfort inn

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. We were so impressed with Steve and Vania's professionalism. They were quick to acknowledge our presence, and took care of our needs. They greeted all warmly. We will be happy to come back to this fine hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Maeprince

Thank you so much for being our valued customers and appreciate your kind words. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your logging needs. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I am very pleased with my stay. Everything has been fabulous. Judy is amazingly nice and professional. Staff is great and so is the housekeeping. I couldn't ask for more. Very convenient and clean. Just great all around.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Samantha J
Let me start out by thanking you for your feedback as we here at Comfort Inn consider feedback as a gift and hence appreciate yours. I am so glad you enjoy your stay, and we appreciate all your kind words in regards to our facility, cleanness of the hotel and our staff. Again, please accept my sincere thanks. We look forward to serving you in the near future.