Was our first time at the Renaissance. We came there for a conference. From the moment we pulled up to parking service we were greeted a treated with excellenct customer service. The staff was AWESOME the food and bar staff was GREAT. The hotel itself is beautiful. Its a place where you can take family or do a couples weekend. Very romantic. Rooms were clean and smelled fresh. I inspect everything. I had to wipe down the bathroom with clorox wipes. That was just my personal perference. I will let you know that there are alot of conferences, meetings and conventions at this hotel. We were there on business as well but the staff and event planners managae everything well enough to where it doesnt interfere with vacationing guest
I was very impressed. Definitely met my standards. Love it! We plan on coming again for a mini vaca the surrounding area around the resort is beautiful as well with lots to do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Bayfront Resort comprising restored Vinoy Park Hotel & Tower (1992). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort And Golf Club Hotel St. Petersburg
- Renaissance Vinoy Hotel
- Renaissance Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Renaissance
- The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club Florida