This is a top of the line establishment and I found the facilities to be excellent and the staff, regardless of who they were or what capacity they were working in to be just terrific. The location is great too!
However, for such a famous hotel, I did find some minor irritations. The bathroom door was warped on the bottom. No big deal. The iron in the room was an inexpensive lightweight brand, called Voyager. Trying to freshmen up some of my slacks and shirts was a tremendous chore with this cheap plastic toy iron.
I ordered a steak, $36 dollars from room service and it was dry, cool and fairly tasteless.
The "Business Center" is two computers, one printer and one fax. They charge you for everything. About $6 for 15 minutes time on the computer, and $1.38 per pager to print, assuming you can get the printer to print. I was charged for about 6 pages which never printed.
None of these are deal breakers. Just minor irritations.
If it wasn't for these few minor issues I would have awarded five stars.
They do have other computers and printers where you can print your airline boarding pass for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Bayfront Resort comprising restored Vinoy Park Hotel & Tower (1992). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort And Golf Club Hotel St. Petersburg
- Renaissance Vinoy Hotel
- Renaissance Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Renaissance
- The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club Florida