Free cancellation until 27/07
US$170
US$124
US$105
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Hollander Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$178
  • Pool
US$183
US$155
The Cordova Inn(St. Petersburg)
US$126
US$111
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$80
Priceline
1,969 results
All reviewstower roomnew towertennis courtsbeautiful hotelrocking chairsmain buildinghealth clubbay viewal frescofront porchold world charmself parklobby barold floridafitness centermuseum of fine artsst pete
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

After Hurricane Irma, we needed a marina to take our sailboat, Añejo. We called 6 different marinas that had electrical power since or marina didn't have power. The Marina at the Vinnoy was the only one that answer our call. The Vinnoy is a beautiful place and we love St. Petersburg, but I can't say enough great things about the service and friendliness of the dock master, Wess, and Lonnie, from security. Kudos to both of them!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Ok so yes the location is wonderful and the hotel is old. They did a nice restoration on the exterior and common areas. The food was expensive as expected but it was very very good. I had the rub pork chop it was more than excellent, compliments to the chef. The staff is nice so treat them well. Some entitled woman was all upset and the counter making everything much more difficult for herself and the situation. Just go with the flow, smile and be friendly. I'm only giving the hotel three stars because of the room, clean beds and clean room pretty view. But they let themselves down by having peeling wall paper and out dated beat up furniture. The hall ways are gorgeous but once inside it's below what is to be expected. I caution them in this review they are on a fine line between where they are with guests and loosing clients you can only shake the historic hotel cup for so long then it becomes blatent neglect. If they want to carry the Vinoy name properly, break out the paint and craftsmanship and get back to work. I hope this helps anyone wondering if it is worth staying there. Worth seeing yes, worth having dinner there yes, worth staying I'm not so sure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jeanette R, Owner at The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for your time in sharing your experience here. It was certainly appreciated. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay, the location, the restoration, your meal, and our staff. Your constructive criticism was valid overall, and I am happy to report that we have started with a rooms redo of our tower building. It is closed as we speak, and we look forward to our main building of guest rooms being next. It will be so exciting to have completely new rooms in our tower, and I would highly encourage you to return for a stay. In addition, we will have a brand new restaurant overlooking our pool and marina (a view that can't be beat)! Lots going on here, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Feel free to reach out to me if I can assist. Thank you again for your patronage and love of our beautiful resort.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

A roadtrip to remember. We visited this place a couple months back..."NO VACANCY...But..." Did not stay at Vinoys last trip, but they helped us find a place. A great experience.
Well, this trip we lucked out . As we checked in, we were greeted by a sweet woman by the name of "Adriane" ( sorry if I misspelled) what a pleasant experience. She was full of life and did not hesitate to offer info to enhance our short stay and Thank you for making our trip a most
memorable one. Because of you and this beautiful resort we look forward to visiting again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We didn't stay here at the Vinoy this time (The hotel is awesome if its not booked), but we did return on Sunday for the great Bloody Mary's at the indoor/outdoor bar near the entrance. The drinks and view of the marina make for a relaxing morning.

Room Tip: Try to get a bay view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob V
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Great hotel. Overlooks bay, close running trail, nearby restaurants/bars/shopping. Two very helpful and nice staff at hotel: Alison and Carrie both at the bell station. Anything I needed or asked about, they were super to assist! And always wanted to know how my adventures were. They both made my stay awesome!! Will definitely be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo