“Loved this hotel”

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Everyone very nice here.
My room was renovated.
Room service was lovely.
The shuttle took me where I needed to go.
The pool was awesome and warm.
There is stuff to walk to. Although I didn't care for Lucky Deli.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Jared B, Journey Ambassador at Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St. Pete. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We heard the downtown was now a happening place - which it was! Traveled for just a weekend getaway. Wonderful location and a really nice hotel. Close to everything and simple in/out parking also. We would stay at this Hilton again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jared B, Journey Ambassador at Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Vallaport,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! Your feedback is crucial to our growth and success.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The hotel is situated centrally in downtown St. Petersburg and very convenient to walk to many shopping and restaurant areas. The hotel was clean and comfortable - nothing negative, and also nothing spectacular. It was just as I expected it would be. My only constructive comment would be to have bellman or at least someone to help with bags. There were none on my checking in and on my departure. I was traveling on business and had heavy, large items for a presentation and had to make two trips to carry them myself.

Room Tip: I requested a room overlooking the water and had a nice view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Lorraine B,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to St. Pete . I am sorry to hear about the lack of bellman presence. We always have at least 2 bellman on staff, but they must have been busy with other guests. In the future you can always call the front desk and request bellman service and they will respond as promptly as possible. I hope you come back to see us again soon. Have a good day.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I actually stayed in this Hotel in May and June on business trips and thoroughly enjoyed my stay both times. The proximity to downtown and many Restaurants is perfect. The amenities are excellent, fitness room, conference rooms, Starbucks, and the staff always had a smile and actually spoke to you as a customer. I will certainly recommend and stay here again!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Tandkams,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your feedback is crucial to our continued growth and success. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My Wife and I had a very enjoyable stay. The Hotel is beautiful and very clean. Our room was perfect with a great view of downtown. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The Hotel is in a great location. Very close to downtown shopping and restaurants. The complimentary shuttle took us to The Rays game and picked us up when the game was over. The concierge made a reservation for us for dinner that night at a local restaurant and again the shuttle dropped us off and picked us up after we were done hanging out downtown. I would definitely recommend this Hotel and honestly we can’t wait to go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

You can tell from my Title that our stay had its ups and downs.
We were checked in to the room right next to the executive lounge. Great location. We went into the lounge to eat the takeout dinner we purchased offsite. My son and I went back to the room to get something when he noticed ants (tons of ants) crawling all over the chocolate that was on the pillow. I called downstairs and a Manager came up, he assured us that the room would be taken out of service until the problem was resolved and that they had never seen this issue before. The Manager was kind enough to upgrade us and moved us to 2 rooms that were clean, modern and ant free. All was good until the next night when we went up to the executive lounge again. A man walked out of the "ant room" and said "check your beds I have ants in mine". It really upset us as our perception was that the hotel hadn't taken the problem seriously.
Outside the ants our hotel experience was pleasant. We were in town to see the Red Sox play the Rays and the hotel location was superb for this. The ballpark is about a mile away. The hotel has undergone some renovations and it shows. This older property now has modern rooms and a modern lobby. The elevators need a face lift to complete the upgraded feel of the hotel. The staff was very nice.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St. Pete. We are sorry to hear about the issues with your original room and the follow up response by the manager. We will use your review to better our service in the future. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Hotel was clean and staff were friendly. Business rooms were nice and internet worked quickly to allow work to be completed quickly. Hotel staff gave me a razor since I forgot one. Would definitely stay at the hotel again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business