This wasn't as bad a Hilton as some reviews stated. They have definitely tried to dress up an older Hilton and at times it seems like lipstick on a pig. Bathroom was really small in regular room with some significant moisture related ceiling damage and rust ALL over towel holder in shower. Also, shower handle was about to come off and the one hotel phone in my room died for reasons unknown.
Staff was great and very friendly. The entry foyer and general area is well done in the rehab. Great location in St Pete and you can park and walk most places from here.
Overall, I think I'd stay here again when coming to St Pete as I am a Hilton fan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront St. Petersburg, Florida