“Taste of Germany in Florida”

Hofbrauhaus St. Petersburg
Reserve with OpenTable
Hofbrauhaus St. Petersburg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 975 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

At the Hofbrauhaus St. Pete restaurant, we enjoyed our beer, the great food, and the atmosphere! It felt like we were in Germany experiencing the food and culture. There was a live band playing music on the second floor which added a nice touch. At the entrance, there are souvenirs such as t-shirts, mugs, and magnets.

It would be fun to come here with a huge group of friends or family!

Loved the currywurst, it was my favorite from what we ordered!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After time well spent in St. Petersburg, we found ourselves starving as the rain came down. We secured valet parking and walked inside a festive waiting area. Yet we did mot have to wait long and were seated quickly. Live music, everyone singing and lively decor transformed our dinner into a real German experience. A delightful way to close the day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went there this past Thursday, 6ish. Took out of town guests. My third visit. Although the website said live music, none tonight. Waitress, who was really nice, said changes since new management. Made reservations, but the place was maybe 1/3 filled. The food was ok, but it was just not as much fun as when the place is busy and the music loud.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped in for a couple of pints of good German beer, and was blown away by the space and the decorations. Fantastic beer that tastes as it should, served by the pint or the stein. Good appetisers served by attentive hosts, and decent live music playing oompah classics that wouldn't sound out of place at the original Hofbrauhaus in Munich (which I've also visited). Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have heard that this place was under new ownership. Apparently, the brought a new chef with them who has some pretty terrible ideas of what German food is supposed to be. My family wanted to take me for my Father’s Day meal as schweinshaxe is one of my favorite dishes. They conpletely ruined every aspect of the dish. The meat and the sides were completely inedible. This isn’t a case where they were having an off day. It was such an abhorrent meal that I felt angry and insulted all at once. I will never go back, and HB used to be a favorite of mine. I was so mad, I left my personal HB boot mug because I will never have cause to use it again.