Orange Blossom Catering
Ranked #657 of 930 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 15 December 2013

LAST NIGHT the Christmas season dinner was held for our RV park. Dinner was for 5:30 we were served at 6:15. They ran out of turkey before we got to it. The food was not even warm. No dressing. No gravy. Mashed potatoes were served cold and the texture of soup. Squash was hard and cold, nobody was eating it. No other vegetables were included. Desert was somewhat stale and not much flavor.
No doubt part of the blame for the food choices were from the committee in charge but the food itself was terrible and to run out !!!
I guess that is how you make a profit?

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I've sampled Orange Blossom Catering at networking events in Manatee County. Their food is delicious and they seem to be the only professional caterer I would consider if having a party.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Everything-good food -courtous employee's and good prices, would recommend them to everyone who wants a perfect party of anykind.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

I went to Orange Blossom Catering Restaurant for many years for a professional monthly dinner meeting. It was the only place I had mystery meat since the school cafeteria! Disgusting canned veggies, food and decor from the 1960's. I can't think if anything good to say about it except the desserts were usually pretty good.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Our wedding was in April 2012 at the Civitan Beach Club on Indian Shores, which is a location that Orange Blossom has contracted with. We decided to use this catering company instead of paying more money to bring in another company. We went to two tastings, as they have one every month, which is great to go to. They are VERY flexible if you want to substitute or change items up on your menus as you get closer to your event. I changed out one type of potatoes for an augratin with no problems. There were no hidden fees and they were VERY professional at the wedding. I had a friend dealing with the person in charge the day of the event and my friend, who is used to planning events said that Orange Blossom was professional and willing to help in any way. It was seamless. As the bride, the head of OBC came up to my husband and I to ensure we had everything we needed and offered to get us more sauce when we needed it. The spread was great and for calling it heavy hors douveurs, it sure wasn't. It was a full meal! So happy we went with this company!

1  Thank Elaina E