“It was good; not 'great', but good.”
Review of Another Broken Egg Cafe On - CLOSED

Another Broken Egg Cafe On
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
St. John's, Canada
“It was good; not 'great', but good.”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I ate here 4 out of the 5 mornings I stayed at the LeCeil restaurant at the Sandestin.

I found the food to be good, the portion sizes nice, and the service to be fine. No complaints with the food, quality, service or portions. I did find the prices to be on the high-side though. I did found it expensive. HOWEVER, since I was there on business, I didn't have to pay for my breakfasts out of pocket. So I ate there the 4 mornings I stayed there. If I was on vacation, I would have not gone there as much, as it was a between $15 and $20 for a breakfast for one person each morning. I found the beverages (juice) to be VERY over priced.

However, having said that, I was pleased - again, the quality of the food, was good. The service was fine, it was never busy or crowded when I was there and it was clean. The staff at the Sandestin REALLY pushed this place, but when I asked the locals in Destin where to go, they suggested the Donut Hole.

I would recommend and would go back if I returned.

• Visited April 2013

Miramar Beach, Florida
“Way over rated”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

...and expensive. Omelets are overlooked and potatoes are tasteless. Go to the Donut Hole instead. I am a local and would never return.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ndestin
Wetumpka, Alabama
“Two of these in the Sandestin - Just OK”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

There are two of these restaurants in the resort. We ate at the one near LeCiel on the Bayside. The staff did go out of their way to meet most of my needs. Since they didn't have gluten free bread, they let me substitute for gluten free pancakes. The goat cheese omelet was good, but the cheese was a little over done and outdid the other ingredients. My wife had eggs, which she is likes to have over medium. They were overcooked. The food is okay, and we ate here twice. The service is good, but the food isn't anything special and quite pricey.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank COBB64
oklahoma
“Wonderful start to day!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We ate at this restaurant 2 out of the 4 mornings we were in the Sandestin area. The patio area was perfectly lovely and the food delicious, the hostess staff and wait staff was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
Austin, Texas
“Decadent”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Ooohweee! This place is good. It's places like this that explain why I take cholesterol medication.

I was really impressed with the alcoholic coffee drinks for breakfast. Nice touch for vacationers.

All of the usual breakfast fare on steroids. One of the best breakfast places around.

Don't visit if you are looking for anything healthy--although I bet they can satisfy the granola heads, but I ignored that side of the menu.

• Visited July 2013