Nice 1 bedroom unit. Very continent to the conference hall and the village. Has a private pool for this hotel....some of the others on site share a larger pool. The kids (11&5) loved the depth of the large pool, as well ad the 'cool, spa. There's also a hot spa and children's pool. Very nice grounds.
Once checked in, I recommend checking the stairway exits. The main exit/entrance is at the end of an enormously long hallway. There are several stairway exits that will save you time.
If you're looking for a unique beach experience....this is a nice choice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Resort Florida