I just returned from a long weekend - girls trip to the resort and had a fabulous time. We stayed on the bayside at the Pilot House. Room was spotless, roomy and virtually brand new. We were steps away from the fabulous village that reminded me of a little bite of Charleston. You would never know where you were...a happening little village in the middle of a golf resort. No need to go anywhere else in the area! (Although bars in Destin stay open til 4am if you want to try something new!)
Don't miss Hammer Heads for dinner or drinks! It's right on the bay, has live music every night and has killer Hurricaines! The crowd turns a bit older after 10 though.
The beach here is perfect. A little close quarters but with the beach bar right there...who cares. The sand is bright white and the water emerald green. You can see all the way down.
I grew up near the Maryland coast line...it's not the highrise, loud, boardwalk, people filled location you'll find there...it's super relaxing. There is a pool, restaurant, snack bar, pool bar and beach bar all at the same spot with live music every afternoon. You can't beat it. Just bring your check book. Average frozen beverage costs about $7-9 bucks a pop. If you are going to run a tab all day...be careful!
Would return in a second. Great resort for all ages.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Resort Florida