All reviewsfront deskgrand boulevardgolf coursenice lobbywould definitely stay here againdestin areashort drivebeach accessrooms were very cleanvery nice hotelbaytowne wharfhot tuboutlet mallhousekeeping staffmovie theaterchecking indonut holes
Reviewed 26 June 2010

I wanted to get away from the chao's of work and life for a couple days and this hotel was just the ticket. Still close to lots of things to do while a little further away from the central craziness of destin these days. Thankfully no oil there yet and I hope it stays that way. They offer a cool lobby with a bar and a nice pool on the backside and Applebee's in the parking lot. I just enjoyed the time to get away a couple days. I only interacted with the staff at check-in and out and they were very helpful. Thanks for a great stay. Only down side was all the traffic noise from hwy 98 right in front of the hotel, not really their fault. Look forward to coming back again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2010

I would definitely recommend staying at the Courtyard Marriott. Fun is literally minutes away. My family and I had such a wonderful time! The area is great and has a lot to offer! Shopping , beautiful beaches, and great entertainment. I would have to say the highlight of our trip was enjoying a wonderful show called the LE GRANDCIRQUE.The best part is its walking distance from the hotel. My children hadn't seen anything like it and now can't stop talking about it.

Reviewed 24 June 2010

We just returned from our stay . We had multiple rooms for my sister, our girls and my dad. We got a super deal on Priceline, which made this even better :-)) I cannot say enough good things about the staff at this hotel!! From check-in to check-out we were constantly amazed by the friendly/helpful staff. The woman at the bar was sooooo nice to our girls, visiting with them after making their smoothies!

The rooms were very clean and comfortable, as well as spacious. I have stayed in many category 5 or higher Marriotts and the rooms here were as nice as those. Beds are comfortable, room was quiet, small refridgerator, coffee maker (or free coffee in lobby), nice bathrooms. The lobby of the hotel was nice for sitting in as well. Free parking and high speed internet too.

Beach access is less than a mile away. You can take shuttle or drive and park right at the private beach/pool area. We drove so we never had to wait. Pool area is clean and Finz restaurant is a great beachfront restaurant. There are chairs to rent at the beach or just plop your stuff down and go! Huge beautiful beach.

You are also close to the Bayview restaurants/entertainment area for dinner and activities for the kids.

1  Thank Deanna9
Reviewed 17 June 2010

The staff was well-trained, friendly, and helpful. Booked on Priceline for $89. We had two queen beds. Room was large enough for a family of 4 - we don't travel light - we had a bunch of beach stuff, kids toys, and a pack-and-play. Breakfast buffet was pricey at $11 so we chose to eat elsewhere. For an extra $5 per day per room you can use the San Destin shuttle and two other pools - one by the HIlton on the beach and the other at the Bayside Inn. Free wireless and wired internet. Outdoor pool was a little small - but was protected from a lot of the sun by the building. Only negative was my wife thought the bed was too firm.

1  Thank plcitv
Reviewed 8 June 2010

If you are coming to Destin book with this hotel. Yes, it is not off of the beach, but the beach is a mere 5-10 min drive away. This hotel was clean, service was prompt and courteous. Every staff member I encoutered greeted me with a smile, opened doors, went above and beyond when asked, and did not seem bothered by our requests no matter if they were small or menial. When staying somewhere for vacation you want to feel pampered we had it here. Maybe it was not the Ritz, but for the price and location it was a steal. Included in stay: unlimited coffee, tea, interent, printing, gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi. Great family stay, we will be here again and again.