“Very Good Steak and Very Expensive”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Sandestin
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Fleming's Sandestin, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located off scenic route 30A, near Miramar Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, and Destin.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very Good Steak and Very Expensive”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I love a good steak and my filet was very good. We had three 8 oz filets ($???), asparagus spears ($11), Scalloped Potatoes ($10) and Cipollini onions ($11). Two glass's of the house Cab, one bourbon & coke and the bill was $197 plus $30 tip. The filets were very good, but the asparagus, potatoes and onions were, so, so. We could have eaten in and had three 16 oz filets, a 1/2 gallon of Kentucky's best and a $100 bottle of wine for $230!
I guess if you really want to impress someone about how little you think about money, take them here. You will have a very good steak, attentive staff and very pleasant surroundings. I thought it was nice but way overpriced for the products served.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Baystate2

down south, alabama
“Superb!!!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We ate at the bar at one of the booths and it was excellent my husband had the prime rib dinner and the potatoes were out of this world delish. We also order an app the beef carpaccio and was very good and we will definitely order again on our next visit. The lava cake wasn't something thrown in a microwave it was homemade and tasted so yummy!!! If you go here you will not be disappointed it's a little more pricier than most restaurants but you get what you pay for here :)

Tillsonburg, Canada
“Lovely atmosphere...a most disappointing evening!”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This was our first visit to Flemings...others in our party had dined at this & other locations and recommended it very highly. We were all disappointed! There were 8 of us. My salad, the heirloom tomato & housemade burrata was delicious, my husband was disappointed with his Caesar salad, three of us sent our prime rib back (they have a January special for Prime rib $29.95)...the spice on mine was overpowering and kept me awake all night...Many of us chose to order the lava cake and all but one were very disappointed...they were all overcooked! The wine recommendation was very good. We had asked for separate checks and it took a considerable length of time until they finally got them right!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank 1751489Travelbug
Ottawa, Canada
“Tender and Delicious”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My wife and I each order filet mignons, mine the large portion. It was prepared to perfection. Our accompaniments were asparagus and broccoli done just enough to be cooked but still firm.

This is a beautiful restaurant that should impress any diner.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Gary S
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Skip this location other Flemings are better than this one”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We were greeted by two not very friendly hostesses who acted like they were doing us a favor by seating us when the restaurant wasn't very busy. Little did I kow I was about to spend $400 to dine on an average meal that took two hours. The wedge salads were yellow and were prepared wrong three times. The manager brought them finally and never offered to take them off our bill. The steaks finally came out an hour later and were cold. I was never so glad to get my check and get away from this dining experience. We have dined at this location three times and have had subpar food and service the last two times. In general Flemings are excellent but this location again needs work

• Visited January 2014