“Excellent outdoor table and steak :)”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Sandestin
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Fleming's Sandestin, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located off scenic route 30A, near Miramar Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, and Destin.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Service was really good as well as wine selections...Steak was cooked to perfection and potatoes and spinach were to die for! Drinks were different offerings and excellent as well...We will be back! Perfect weather for a perfect night!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Had a fabulous time on Mother's Day night. My ribeye was cooked perfectly. The chipolte mac n cheese is sinful. Creamed spinach excellent. My husband's filet was just as he ordered it. Wonderful evening!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

First, let me say that our waitress, Katie, provided excellent service, but the food was "iffy", at best. My wife and I were with two of our best friends and we had a good time with them, but we were all unhappy with our dining experience. Fleming's is a steakhouse, so why was my friend's request for a medium rare steak rewarded with a steak that was so rare it had to be sent back. They got it right the second time. My Braised Short Ribs of Beef was so very fatty, I sent the order back and had scallops instead and they were fine, however, Katie's supervisor, JoAnn, was a total negative. She didn't seem to understand that she could have made us all feel better, just by talking to us with an apology. And finally, when I went on the Fleming's internet site to fill out their Customer Satisfaction Survey, I was prevented from doing so because I didn't have a copy of my receipt with the "18 digit code". I had paid cash and didn't keep the receipt. So I guess Fleming's is not really interested in their customers' feelings. A very disappointing experience indeed.

2  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Get your wallet out because it is a pricey place. But the ambiance is high class and romantic, the service is personal and attentive and the food is absolutely amazing! Be sure to have the steak cooked their special encrusted easy. ..oh wow! This is our second visit to Fleming's and we will go back for sure.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

My husband and I went here for our anniversary and it was great. The food is expensive but I think it's worth it because of the great experience and accuracy, the food was perfect and they wished us a happy anniversary several times, they took a picture of us, gave a little box of chocolate, a card, and a $25 gift certificate....I have no complaints (the food was cooked perfect)