“One of the BEST hotels - Service Excellence!”

Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Sanford
Manitoba
“One of the BEST hotels - Service Excellence!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We were looking to overnight before an early morning flight...so we saw this on Expedia and booked it based on reviews....wow, what a pleasant surprise...right from the check in, which was great, the service was unreal...offering shuttle to airport to take rental care back, bagged breakfast, since we were leaving early, all offered, not asked for...very refreshing. Rooms were impeccably clean, (my wife is a clean hotel fanatic) and this was very good. We also had a selection of good restaurants within walking distance.

This hotel is not fancy, but works hard to make you feel very welcome and secure. It appears a bit higher priced than some, but honestly, I can;t think of anyone looking for more. Unless you are the "Hilton" type of person, this hotel will totally satisfy...we will without question stay if in Sanford again. Don't even question it, just book it.

Room Tip: Its all good!
1 Thank Curtis S
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
WOW! Thank you for just a great review. THis is what we strive for every day and when you see comments like you made we know we have succeeded. I have shared your comments with all the staff and thank you very much.

Have a great Holiday!

Scott Shoemaker

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Jenks, Oklahoma
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My wife and I stayed for one night and then to the airport in the morning. after spending a week in Vero Beach with family for a wedding. Hotel was very clean with plenty of amenities. Room was clean and AC ran quiet. Hotel personnel were very helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was great also. I cant say enough about this hotel. So glad we stayed there and will do it again without hesitation. Thank you Comfort Inn Sanford Florida !

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We strive everyday to exceed our guest expectations. It is always fullfilling when we see we have done that with feedback from our guest.

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Stayed for only one night as we had an early morning flight out of Sanford Airport and we had been staying in Kissimmee. So we decided to drive the hour to Sanford on the night before and stay closer to airport. We were not disappointed with hotel. Check in was quick and easy. There was a free business office where we could print off our boarding passes. Fresh cookies at check in was a nice touch and also coffee and fruit drinks if you wanted. The hotel offer what looks like an excellent breakfast but we had to depart early so could not try. The rooms were comfortable and nicely equipped. Free Wifi. They have an outdoor pool and gym. Lots of workers staying there so it was very quiet. I would ask for a room on the West side of the building that does not face the Interstate. Probably would have been a bit quieter but the noise did not bother us at all as the traffic slows in the nighttime. Definitely a great place to stay for an overnight. Lots of restaurants and shops nearby and within walking distance. Hotel offers a shuttle to airport. Not sure if there was a charge as we had a rental car.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the side of the building that the front entrance is. Otherwise you face the in...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
I wanted to respond back to you and thank you so much for the wonderful review you gave of the hotel. I shared your comments with all of the staff and they were delighted. We hope next time you are in the Sanford you will be able to spend more time at the hotel.
Flagler Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This Hotel was the cleanest hotel we have ever been in. Our room, the breakfast area and all hallways were very clean. Our room was cleaned prior to our visit by Raquel and was as clean as home. The free breakfast was also very good and one of the best. We were guests with our free night with Choice Hotel Reward points and they gave us a room worthy of the best price paid,. Thanks, we will definitely visit again when in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed on 4th floor and it was very quiet and comfortable. The elevators worked well and the ice...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful words about our hotel. Before you can have the best hotel ever you have to have the best staff ever. As a twenty plus year hotel manager I can without question confirm we do have the best staff ever and Raquel is definetely one of the best.

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

I had to come to Orlando for a conference and accidentally bookedmy flight to the wrong airportI got on the bus for the Comfort Inn in Stanford Florida and was greeted by the nicest girl driving the hotel shuttle bus.
at the desk I started to check in and that's where I met Melissa &Troy as they look for my reservation I realized I was in the wrong hotel and on the wrong side of town that quickly contacted the hotel had reservations for and called for me to have a ride to that hotel I was so tired and frustrated from my flight they gave me candy & a coke and kept offering me coffee and other snacksthey were so nice to make me feel so welcome that I hated to leave to go to my hoteland boy was I right my hotel on the other side of townpales in comparison to the Comfort Inn Suites Sanford Florida next time I'm in Florida I plan on staying here

• Stayed October 2013
I wanted to take a moment and thank you very much for making such positive comments about our hotel and our team members Tory and Melissa. It sounds like you had quite an adventure but it sounds like everything worked out. I am glad that Chasity (shuttle driver) and the front office concierge (Tory and Melissa) were able to turn what could have been a frustrating upsetting situation into a positive.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel because of the reviews, and when we got there there was no one at the front desk for about 2 to 3 minutes, and the lady was in a rush to get us to our rooms instead of answering questions. The rooms where ok, had a little damp smell to them, but could be the florida air. The bathrooms need some updating, we did find a hair in the tub and a small bug, but that could be something the cleaning staff overlooked. Breakfast was ok. With all the issues we experienced we will look around next time.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Tony,

I was disappointed when I read your review. It is the goal of the hotel and our staff to exceed our guest expectations. Unfortuantely, with your stay not only did we not exceed your expectation we failed to meet your expectations.

The hotel prides itself on service and cleanliness. The hotel usually has two guest service representatives at the desk so a guest does not have to wait. Our housekeeping staff is usually very vigilante with the bathroom cleanliness, especially hair (which usually is the housekeepers own hair as they clean).

I point out the service and cleanliness standard only to let you know your experience was an anomaly and not the norm. I would love the next you stay in Sanford to contact me directly next time you need to come to Sanford and I will personally take care of your reservation.

407-585-1581 Direct Line
stayincomfort@hotmail.com (Direct email)
Lady Lake
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is a really nice hotel. There was the expected - clean, comfortable rooms, friendly helpful staff, good location, and coffee all the time. Then the unexpected - big chocolate chip cookies in the lobby and iced tea and lemonade as well. Easy access to major roads. Next door to Cracker Barrel with McD's just around the corner. Just stayed one night but would definitely return.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for your comments. They are appreciated it more than you can know.

Scott Shoemaker
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sanford
SpringHill Suites Orlando North/Sanford
Monroe's On The Lake Hotel & Banquet Hall
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark
Hilton Garden Inn - Orlando North/Lake Mary
Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North
Budget Inn
Budget Inn
#5 of 6 in Sanford

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford? Share your experiences!