“Excellent Customer Service”

Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Sanford
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel using the Fly, Snooze, & Cruise package. Everyone at the hotel was extremely courteous and went out of their way to make us feel at home. Accommodations were clean and acceptable, breakfast was good, and hotel shuttle to and from the airport was perfect. Following our cruise we had a six hour wait to catch our flight home, this hotel invited us back to use the pool even told us to help ourselves to a late breakfast before shuttling us back to he airport. They didn't have to do that, but it was an outstanding gesture and a god send for traveling with a young child. The couple of hours she got to spend in the pool beat waiting in an airport any day. Thank You!! We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Wow! I am so pleased that you had a great stay with us. Your experience is what we strive for with all our guest and when I see comments like yours it's a great feeling and why I am in the hospitality business. We will be renovating all of our rooms with a great fresh updating and look forward to you seeing the new rooms on your next trip.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Reception is efficient, rooms are clean and bed comfortable. Upon arrival we noticed the busy highway close by and asked if our room was on the opposite side which was the case. We had a very good night sleep.

There are two restaurants within a walking distance: and we used both of them Outback SteakHouse for dinner after our arrival and Cracker Barrel for breakfast the next morning.

As long as you could have a room away from the highway it is a good place for a one night stay. If you are looking for a complete breakfast, go toCracker Barrel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claude C
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write comments about the hotel. We value all of our guest comments and share them with the staff so we can continue to exceed our guest expectations.
The hotel was built before the Department of Transportation reconfigured Interstate 4 literally moving the highway closer to the hotel.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

First, the good things: easy/ fast check in/out, helpful staff, easy to get to the airport, clean, decent continental breakfast choices.

Not so good stuff: you can hear EVERYTHING from the highway, I could have counted every tractor trailer that passed by the night we stayed. Plus we were awakened from the little sleep we did get at 4:00 am by the neighbors on each side of our room power flushing their toilets. It didn't help that the mattresses were pretty miserable too.

In all, unless there are some updates planned or other sound mitigation efforts in the future I would spend the extra money and stay at a hotel a little further up Route 4 that is farther from the highway.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

I have received your comments and wanted to apologize for your experience during your stay. The Florida Dept of Transportation actually moved the highway closer to the hotel after the hotel had opened. The opposite side of the hotel is very quiet and seldom does a guest have an issue.
The hotel will be undergoing a complete renovation starting in July and will have a brand new transformation that includes all bedding. I would love for you to give our new rooms a try if or when you are back in the Sanford area. please contact me at 407-585-1580 or email stayincomfort@hotail.com and I will personally make your reservation.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is my 2nd stay here and everything is going as well as the first time. The front desk is helpful and friendly. Check-in is very easy. My room had a light on when I opened the door and the A/C was on high enough to make the room comfortable. This time I have a first floor room, which overlooks the pond in the back of the property. The room is very comfortable, clean and has everything I need. The entire hotel is very clean. I have already used the shuttle to take me to my car rental agency and he was on time and pleasant to ride with.

I will always use this hotel whenever I use the Sanford-Orlando Airport. Just a quick 15 minute ride away. Highly recommend this hotel. Several restaurants nearby and the shuttle will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius!

Prices fair, good location.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank tymetraveler222
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you so much for the great comments regarding the hotel and your stay. It makes the staff feel wonderful when I share with your comments with them.

Very much appreciated,

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here overnight to catch my flight in the early morning at the Sanford International airport.

In Sanford there isn't much options for lodging and Comfort inn seems to be the best for the area. It is a aging property like others but it is popular as when I stayed it was booked up.

I stayed in a King room but the fridge and shower head did not work properly. The rest of the room was clean. I did not get a chance to use the outdoor pool.

Front desk was friendly and courteous. Continental breakfast in the morning.

It has a Shuttle which will take you to the airport and to anywhere within a 5 mile radius. Close to Interstate 4 and restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank graydonj

I apologize for the inconvenience with the shower head and the fridge in your room.
The hotel is doing a complete room renovation in July that will transform our rooms and suites to state of art. I do ask that if you are back in the Sanford area to stay with us and see our new renovated rooms. Please contact me personally if you need to make reservations.

407-585-1580
stayincomfort@hotmail.com

Reviewed 23 March 2014

This was a nice hotel for our shuttle to Sanford Airport for early flight. Staff made sure we were on time to reach airport. Nice hotel in a quiet area near the highway. Our short time there was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 19Nana61
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for posting your comments on your recent stay. I appreciate it when a guest takes a moment to comment in writing. We value our guest comments and we are pleased you enjoyed the shuttle service. Next time I hope you can stay a little longer and explore Sanford as it is a great city.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We had the pleasure of spending one night at this hotel in January, 2014. The staff - especially Hillary - was amazing! All the staff were very friendly. The shuttle picked us up at the airport even though we called them only 5 minutes before closing time (wasn't our fault as our plane was late). They still graciously picked us up and even took a couple of other guests to get something to eat after they had checked in. The breakfast was great with many choices ranging from hot waffles to fresh fruit and cereal.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the great comments about our hotel. I agree with you Hillary is amazing and brings a great attitude and spirit to the hotel.

Scott Shoemaker

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sanford
SpringHill Suites Orlando North/Sanford
Hampton Inn DeBary/Deltona
Hilton Garden Inn - Orlando North/Lake Mary
Budget Inn
Budget Inn
#5 of 6 in Sanford
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark
Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford? Share your experiences!