Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskoutback steakhouseauto trainiced tearoom was cleanshuttle servicerental carnext morningwaffleswonderful hotelfree shuttlea great place to staybiscuits and gravywould stay here againdesk staffhotel shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2014

booked in here at last minute on sat.night 6:14;2014 for one night before flight back to NH. Very friendly front desk, quick and easy check in. Room was clean and fresh smelling. Fresh coffee 24/7. Wake up call on time. Nice king bed. no complaints.

Room Tip: ground floor,good for fresh coffee.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CandSNH
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We truly value all of our guests comments.
This summer the hotel will be remodeling and renovating all of the guest rooms. I hope you get a chance to return to Sanford and experience our new rooms.
Have a great summer.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Location -- just off the busy main road. Cleanliness-- clean smell, bathroom spic 'n span. Beds-- comfortable (and I'm fussy). Breakfast -- lots to chose from and attentive staff person. Front desk-- helpful and reasonable when we had a request. We would stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mark and Lorene d
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments about Melissa. I shared your comments with her and brought a big smile to her. We greatly appreciate it when our guest take a moment and share their experience with us.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Melissa (Front Desk/Shuttle Driver) gave me piece of mind on my stay with Comfort Inn & Suites. Their Park & Fly program saved me lots of time, money, and aggravation. Melissa made sure that I got to the airport on time and she kept watch for my return flight and was there to pick me up even when we arrived late. The room was clean and quiet, and their hot Breakfast was just what I needed to get going the next morning. Thank you Melissa & Comfort Inn :-)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your comments. They are truly appreciated.
I hope you get a chance to return to Sanford and see our new rooms which will be remodeled this summer.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Since I live on the sw coast in FL we decided to drive the evening before we departed on the Autotrain. Staff and even other guests were friendly, rooms clean. Only complaint just the highway traffic noise but we got over it. Next trip up north, we'll be back.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our hotel suvery. We truly appreciate and value all of our guest comments. We have a great relationship with Amtrak Auto Train and glad you enjoyed your stay. Over the summer the hotel is going to be remodeling all of its 107 rooms. We look forward to you seeing out new rooms on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night prior to a cruise, after flying into Sanford on Allegiant. Everything was great, beginning with a very nice shuttle bus driver (Wayne), then very pleasant front desk staff and finishing with a nice comfortable room.

We were told that Sanford is not the best place to stay, but I would highly recommend this place, if you need somewhere for one night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you so much for the great comments. I have posted your review for our employees to see.
I have praised Wayne for a great job. We are getting ready to renovate all of our rooms this summer and hope you have the chance to come back and see the new rooms.