“First time and will be back”
Review of Hart Sisters Tea Room - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hart Sisters Tea Room
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I enjoyed a wonderful lunch with my friends a few days ago at the tea room. We had the private room which was lovely....although it did get a bit warm...maybe because the kitchen was right beside us only separated by a curtain. We enjoyed several different pots of tea along with yummy sandwiches, scones and assorted fruits and desserts! The ladies there are lovely and very, very nice! Make a reservation as the place is cozy and when we were there it was packed :) Great time for sure!

Reviewed 12 December 2011

This is a wonderful find. All the food is great and the place is great for a girl's day.

Reviewed 5 June 2011

My Friend and I celebrate Susan engagementat too the hart Sisters Tea Room. All the food was fresh and fabulous. The sweet treats were delicious and home made. You could tell that all the food was made fresh .The Sisters were so friendly and our server was a sweet young lady who is the daughter of one of the sisters. They are truly a family business who take pride in the service and menu they provide.
Thank you for making us feel like home
Zamfira Pauna
www.heartofromania.com
Was so good to see the work of my friend Ilie Bucur.

Reviewed 12 October 2010

Hart Sister's Tea Room has a delicious menu to choose from. The ambience is delightful...with the relaxing music and the beautiful decor. They also have courtyard seating which has a gorgeous mural painted on the wall. I had the quiche, soup and scone. It was so scrumptious. My friend had the Afternoon Tea and she loved every bite. I recommend trying this tea room.