“I am not a beef person, but it's one of my favorites here.”

Colorado's Prime Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Colorado's Prime Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 220 Restaurants in Sanford
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake Mary Blvd
Sanford, Florida
“I am not a beef person, but it's one of my favorites here.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Food is great. Yes, I've gone here and ordered the fish, chicken, shrimp and ribs - all of which is great. I've been to many seafood places that overtook the fish, but it's always been cooked properly at Colorado's. Even though I don't eat red meat much, the filet or prime rib are a treat.

• Visited December 2013

Sanford, Florida
“STOP. Do not pass go...”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Maybe it was an off night, but I doubt it, dust on everything, looks like place Gordon Ramsey would be called on to"save." Asked waitresss what she recommended, and she mentioned a chicken dish or a burger (its a prime rib house). Went with a steak and two prime ribs.Salads were not very cold, bread not fresh, and the list goes on... not expensive, but not cheap... and every customer was at least 50, and not the ones with money... we usually will give a restaurant a couple of trys, but they lost us at "hello..."

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank LovesTheTrip
North Bergen, New Jersey
“Food is good, service not so”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

I wish the service was as good as the food. The food is delicious, well cooked with great flavor, and you can tell they use fresh quality ingredients, I wanted to say this part first so to not let the young, non attentive staff ruin this restaurants reputation. The decor is simple, which if your food is good I don't need decorations to keep me busy. We made reservations, which was easy online, and was shown right to our table. The rest, well, needs some improvement. So don't count this place out, just don't go with service being their strongpoint.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank travelbug317
Deland Fl
“Smoked Prime Rib”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

If you never had smoked prim rib try it, you will not be disapointed, and try the bread pudding with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, oh man is that good.We been going there for years, and never been dispointed.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank scootert2
Longwood, Florida
“Outstanding food. Excellent service.”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We eat there on a weekly basis. Excellent beef and pork. Seafood is well prepared and generous as well. A great place for a weekly get away meal.

Visited August 2013