“A beautiful condo located right on the sparkling...”
other travellers have booked this property
Waterfront ground level - Amazing water views - 1 bedroom 1 bath  Gorgeous! Available weeks !  Call!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JenniferB...
Wilmington, Ohio
“A beautiful condo located right on the sparkling water of San Carlos Bay!”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We did Christmas With The Kranks this year and escaped to Sanibel for Christmas week...we have been coming to Sanibel for the last 5 years.. and this condo is by far THE BEST CONDO we have ever rented! The condo itself is beautifully decorated in peaceful shades of beige and blue.. not blaring bright colors.. which allowed us to relax after a day in the sun. I loved the tile in every room... very CLEAN as compared to carpet! The furnishings are CLEAN and comfortable, T.V, Internet worked great! The kitchen is fully equipped with QUALITY utensils, pans, plates, glassware etc. I love to cook and I was impressed and pleased to see my favorite brand Cuisinart every where! The fridge/stove/microwave ,dishwasher, washer/dryer all CLEAN and worked great!
Fluffy white hotel QUALITY towels, beach towels, beach chairs, fishing poles, SHELL SCOOPERS!, etc. all provided. The King sized bed was like sleeping on a cloud! Extra pillows and blankets if needed , CLEAN and ready in the HUGE closet with plenty of hangers for your clothes. Games, movies, books available to use. Every small detail, down to the back lighting of the entertainment center was well thought out for the comfort of guests. The AC unit runs more efficiently than a Swiss clock! This is all good.. but Can we talk LOCATION? This condo is located RIGHT on the bay, with beautiful views from the dining room and bedroom. We watched dolphins play, boats going by ( including The Sanibel Thriller which we took a cruise, my profile pic is one of the dolphins jumping RIGHT next to me) and crabbers collecting Stone crabs from their pots while we ate our dinner. The saltwater pool is well maintained and located right outside the front door along with gas grills. The property manager Dave was friendly and inquired if the pool was to our liking. He was always smiling and whistling a tune, he seemed happy.. and that made us even happier to be there too! The area was quiet and the people.. owners and renters were all friendly and respectful. The keyless entry was awesome too.. no worry about picking up keys or losing keys! While you are located on the bay, the beach is more than a short walk away, a car or bike is needed. I LOVE the beach....and like it to be closer... but with that being said.. I would not hesitate a second to rent this condo again.. its simply that NICE! I know this review is long.. but I also have to say, the owners Nancy and Rick are extremely nice and accommodating ,they even had a Christmas card waiting for us.. I was very touched by that! Oh and did I say AFFORDABLE yet? You can't beat the price for the VALUE you are getting with this condo! Thank you Nancy and Rick..... you are the Best of Sanibel!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Jan 2017
Thanks Jen, we are happy you enjoyed our Condo! We take a lot of pride in keeping it clean and up to date. Our goal is to make it comfortable and relaxing during your stay. The views are wildlife are bonus! Thanks again and hope to see you soon!
cmfairygo...
Milford, Connecticut
“The most wonderful place we've stayed...and going back to!”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in April 2016

When my husband and I walked into this vacation property 951 Mariner's pointe, we were blown away by the glass walls that overlook the bay. Everything in this modern well appointed condo was wonderful....but Oh...the view of the bay...you feel as if you are right on it. You can enjoy your morning coffee and watch the dolphins jump. Around 5 p.m the Manitee will lumber by the window (unit is ground level). What's more, is the bathroom is awesome with huge walk in shower with Tavertine tiles. Fully equipped kitchen with the best of cookware...wonderful bedroom with another huge glass sliding door to bay. The property is will landscaped. Out the back door, is a very quite private heated salt water pool. The place is pure paradise with a jasmine trellis to the beautiful hibiscus plants its an explosion of color and gorgeous scents. The beaches are pristine, great restaurants, wonderful warm people, tennis courts, bike riding throughout the island on your own road. What more can I say, but I am counting the days that I can return...this is our 4th time there! Oh and the price for all of this is well below any hotel!!! Very affordable, very luxurious. For the price you get a washer dryer in the unit, your own kitchen, all the amenities of home...so much better than a hotel room!

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The condo was so well appointed and placed perfectly on the ground level, close to pool, parking and right on the bay.
Liked least: Leaving. I never want to leave.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
7 Oct 2016
Thank you! We are so happy you enjoy our little slice of heaven on earth! We look forward to your return and let us know if you need anything to make your vacation even better! Nancy & Rick
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing