“Loved Sanibel and this condo”
This is the view from our lanai.  Perfect setting for breakfast or dinner!
Green arrow shows our location from the beach- only a minute walk! Brand new living room furniture (2017) with queen with top quality orthopedic mattress in sofa
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This is the view from our lanai.  Perfect setting for breakfast or dinner!
Green arrow shows our location from the beach- only a minute walk!
Up to date entertainment center with HDTV
Fully equipped kitchen with filtered water.
Elegant table settings provided
Memory foam king mattress and private master bath
Master bath sink area
Guest bedroom
Direct beach access from the grounds for unobstructed views anywhere
Pool and hot tub overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.  Most complexes on Sanibel lack this amenity!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
abnpop
fayetteville nc
“Loved Sanibel and this condo”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Although we had lived a short in the Tampa FL area some years ago, we had never visited the Sanibel/Captiva beaches. Now that we are in KY, I was looking for a different location to vacation this year. I found this condo and the wonderful reviews of the area on Travel Advisor. We just returned yesterday and can say that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our son and DIL flew in from NC and everyone had a wonderful time exploring this spot. The weather was great, the condo was perfect for our needs and the location was excellent.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the spaciousness
Liked least: the kitchen needed some basic tools that weren't there
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Jun 2013
Thank you for your great review! You were the first to use our new kitchen appliances so I hope they worked well for you!

We always encourage our guests to call us or the rental agent if you feel that something important is missing and we do our best to have it provided ASAP!

Glad you had a great week and we hope you make Sanibel and Pointe Santo a repeat escape.
JennFry
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Great family vacation spot when we needed it most”
Reviewed 12 June 2013 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

Just 5 days after Sandy hit my home state of NJ I was fortunate enough to be able to escape to this relaxing property for a family vacation with my husband and twin sons. To be honest, we could have stayed in a tent and been happy at that point as we had been without electricity in cold weather for 5 days. Fortunately, we didn't. Pointe Santo is a great location for families with small children - especially kids who love nature. The washer/dryer was great to have in the condo - I did say I have twin boys. The kids had their own bedroom with twin beds and, more importantly, their own bathroom! The island in the kitchen was awesome according to my boys and they thought the glass topped table was really cool because they could see their feet while they ate - again, boys.... the condo was clean and had a couple of beach chairs and some sand toys. after a couple of days we realized that we really "needed" water noodles and more advanced sand toys and shelling nets so we purchased them and left them for future renters to use. We brought our own beach/pool towels but the condo had some we could have used. We quickly fell into a routine of breakfast at the condo, the morning on the beach scouring it for the perfect shells, lunch at the condo then the pool for the afternoon followed by one last shell walk on the beach before getting ready to go out to eat dinner. We ate at a different place every night - between Sanibel and Captiva there are so many choices and I don't think any of us could complain about any of our meals. We did our grocery shopping at Jerry's and lots of souveneer shopping in the same shopping center. We were so engrossed with shelling that we only did a couple of other activities. We went to Ding Darling and did the canoe tour, the Shell Museum and the lighthouse. I highly recommend doing the shell museum as soon as you get to sanibel because you learn a lot about the shells you can find and they have a cute scavenger hunt for the kids too. By the end of the week we had a giant box of shells to ship home. I just wish I learned the trick for finding the fighting conch shells earlier in the week. The only complaint we had is that there was a red tide for most of the week so we weren't able to be in the gulf as much as we would have liked - otherwise it was the perfect family vacation at the perfect time for us.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: A separate bathroom for the kids and the washer/dryer
Liked least: Could have used some more kid friendly dishes/cups
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Illinois
Reviewed 5 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

5 Feb 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! When we first came to Sanibel we too knew we would return again and again. Hope to see you next year!
New Jersey
Reviewed 16 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

16 Oct 2012
Thank you for your kind words, Maria! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay.
Oakland CA
Reviewed 13 September 2012 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
13 Sep 2012
Thanks for the great review, TR! We look forward to seeing you again in 2013. This year we have made some improvements including reupholstering the living room furniture and adding new seating and completely replacing the screens, screen hardware and patio door out to the courtyard. We'll be down later in the fall to do our preseason tune-up and will be no doubt be updating and restocking.
Toronto
Reviewed 9 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
MA
Reviewed 29 February 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing