I researched places to stay on tripadvisor and found this perfect gem. We came down to get married on the beaches of Sanibel Island. Finding a romantic yet economical lodging was important. The grounds are beautiful and serene. The room was spacious and I found all the modern amenities we were hoping for. The bonus was a lighted makeup mirror! How convenient for my wedding makeup application. On others reviews they gave thumbs up to the breakfast and I agree. Go for the make your own waffles. Every morning I made one (or 2) and added fresh fruit and berries. Cindy is the Innkeeper there and she is the best host. Warm, professional and helpful. She answered all of our questions and was very accommodating. They offer bikes to use and we went for a few rides around town. Happily now wed, we will miss it in Sanibel and The Song of the Sea. Thanks for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Song of the Sea is a romantic Beachfront European style inn located on beautiful Sanibel Island. This intimate inn offers individualized personal service with picturesque views of the beach and the warm Gulf waters on the horizon. To welcome each guest, the Inn offers a complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival. The newly updated guestrooms and suites feature rich combinations of mahogany toned wood and wicker combined with fabrics in shades that mimic the sun-soaked sand just steps away. After a day in the sun, relax by watching the new 42" flat panel television or enjoy a glass of wine on the screened balcony. All of the accommodations feature demi-kitchens to create the perfect vacation home away from home. Greet each morning with a complimentary continental breakfast complete with make your own waffles, an assortment of breakfast breads, fresh fruit, juice and coffee in a beautiful setting on the Inn’s lanai. After breakfast, relax by the pool and spa or take a long bicycle tour of the island’s 23 miles of bike paths. The bicycles are compliments of Song of the Sea. Explore the natural beauty of Sanibel, with two thirds of the island a nature preserve, or find a special treasure in one of the shops on Periwinkle Drive. Whether you chose to relax or explore, Song of the Sea gives each guest the peaceful solitude to reconnect with nature and loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Song of the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Song Of The Sea Hotel Sanibel Island
- Song Of The Sea Sanibel Island, Florida