Bad dining options (no vegetarian options!)
Holes in bed linen.
The television barely works.
If you want more than two beds, someone has to sleep on the couch!
Roof has half dug holes in them.
A/C is noisy and can't cool the whole room.
Bathroom lacks proper ventilation(even though there already is a very noisy one)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted "BEST FULL SERVICE RESORT ON THE ISLANDS" and "BEST STAYCATION IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA" for four years in a row, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is the centerpiece of Sanibel Island, a unique barrier island on Florida's southern Gulf Coast. The island is a natural playground where visitors enjoy miles of pristine beaches, nature preserves, water sports and award winning bike paths. Awarded TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa offers a wide array of activities and amenities for all ages including swimming in 5 heated pools, HydroGrid tennis courts, 12 new pickleball courts,cabanas, kayaks, paddle boards, bike tours, golf, organized activities, a marketplace, spa and sea school. One,two and three bedroom residences feature options for views with the conveniences of home in a tranquil, tropical setting. These Residences offer a full kitchen with housewares, living/dining area, full baths and ample space that is ideal for couples or larger families. Best of all, Sanibel's world-renowned, shell-dotted beaches are just steps away from your door. Voted Best Waterfront Dining in Southwest Florida, the resort's restaurants offer indoor and outdoor dining options and delicious menu selections. Look forward to an authentic experience as your dinner is artfully prepared right before your eyes at Shima Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, the area's only Japanese steakhouse. Shima's Grab N Go provides take out sushi for those on the go. Sea Breeze Cafe offers casual dining and local, fresh ingredients with a true Sanibel Island tropical flair overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Sundial's tiki-style poolside eatery, Turtle's Pool & Beach Bar, serves up delicious signature drinks at the bar and family-friendly patio. Slice of Paradice provides the perfect poolside venue for tasty treats such as pizza, ice-cream, hotdogs and salads- perfect for beach-goers and sunset strollers. A daily resort fee includes the use of beach umbrellas and chairs, beach towels, kayaks, paddleboards, bicycles, beach volleyball, fitness center, wifi, organized activities and tennis & pickleball court access. In addition to being voted Best Full Service Resort and Best Staycation, the resort has been regionally recognized for Best Event Facilities, Best Chef, Best Server, Best Happy Hour, Best New Restaurant, Best Sushi, Best Tiki Bar, Best Waterfront Dining and Best Tennis on the Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sundial Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Beach And Golf Resort
- Sundial Beach & Golf Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sundial Beach Hotel
- Sundial Beach Resort & Spa Sanibel Island, Florida
- Sundial Beach Sanibel Island
- Sundial Sanibel Island