I stayed with Family here over Easter, the flats are privately owned and rented out through the office. So what you get is some personal touches to the decoration, living area and layout etc. We had 3 apartments between us and they were all individual but all very nice. All had big balconies with lots of space. The lounge area was big, the bedrooms fine. There were 2 bathrooms in the 2 bedroom flats. Garage downstairs for the bikes and hire car too. Pool was fine, but when the beach is only 10yds away! The beach is great, sandy white sand (!)... for miles and miles. Wifi was good too for skyping home. Def recommend. 4 or 5 stars? Well the air con was noisy! Can't comment on the value as I didn't pay the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel Siesta, located on world famous Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico, is a crown jewel along the coast of Southwest Florida. Our seaside resort offers a private gulf front location featuring 2 bedroom/2 bath accommodations with spacious living rooms, dining areas, fully equipped kitchens, cable TV, free wifi and a large screened lanai --- the ultimate in vacation rental condominiums! Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and sugar white beaches, Sanibel Siesta offers a heated pool, tennis courts, shuffleboard and outdoor gas grills. A challenging golf course is nearby. You'll enjoy friend neighbors and a quiet charm at our island resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Siesta on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Siesta Condominiums Hotel Sanibel Island
- Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Siesta Condominiums
- Sanibel Siesta On The Beach Sanibel Island, Florida